#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Now you know full that is simply not why they are kneeling, so why do you post this bullshit when you it is not true.

This is what happened and the explanation for it from the one who started it. If you think you know something different, you should probably say what you think.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

This is what happened and the explanation for it from the one who started it. If you think you know something different, you should probably say what you think.

Racial inequality does not equate to President Trump anymore than it equates to President Obama. It does however equate to Racisms as whole. Until he wore those socks depicting the hard working police force that protects everyone as pigs, I didn't really think twice about it. Now several years later, what once actually something that has some real meaning has turned into a farce due to ANTIFA. Disrespecting all of those who protect us and give their lives so we have better life and the ability to do such stupid ineffective things like Colin Kapernick started, and BLM has tried to continue, won't go anywhere if they can not celebrate the lives of Black men like Herman Cain as much as they celebrate the life of George Floyd. 

• Like 1

Logic was devised by ancient Greeks who were white, therefore Logic is racist.

Everybody who says anything here in this thread is a racist trying to hide themselves or they are a bonifide racist. Therefore, you are all racists. End of discussion. I win.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Racial inequality does not equate to President Trump anymore than it equates to President Obama. It does however equate to Racisms as whole. Until he wore those socks depicting the hard working police force that protects everyone as pigs, I didn't really think twice about it. Now several years later, what once actually something that has some real meaning has turned into a farce due to ANTIFA. Disrespecting all of those who protect us and give their lives so we have better life and the ability to do such stupid ineffective things like Colin Kapernick started, and BLM has tried to continue, won't go anywhere if they can not celebrate the lives of Black men like Herman Cain as much as they celebrate the life of George Floyd. 

I'm not sure I agree with you about Trumps part in this issue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Actually, There weren't that many pigs in police uniforms pictured on those socks. At least less than there are former policemen who have already been convicted of police brutality.

Think about it. This socks may only say that there are pigs in the police force who do not belong there. An accurate statement that deserves attention!

BTW, You're the one making the generalization about the meaning of the socks for all the police force. It is kind of the same mistake as some police officers with prejudice against a certain skin color do.

I think it is wrong to believe that BLM has no influence.

The choice of Kamala Harris as the most likely next VP show that there is hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Actually, There weren't that many pigs in police uniforms pictured on those socks. At least less than there are former policemen who have already been convicted of police brutality.

Think about it. This socks may only say that there are pigs in the police force who do not belong there. An accurate statement that deserves attention!

BTW, You're the one making the generalization about the meaning of the socks for all the police force. It is kind of the same mistake as some police officers with prejudice against a certain skin color do.

I think it is wrong to believe that BLM has no influence.

The choice of Kamala Harris as the most likely next VP show that there is hope.

Hope for who, Europe and China?  She and Joe will sell out the American middle class to Europe and china just like Barack and Joe did for eight years. Only a complete fool would use CNN as a legitimate news source.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'm not sure I agree with you about Trumps part in this issue.

I will no longer refer to you as a German. You are definitely a Russian agent working for Putin attempting to influence the vote in our 2020 election.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hope for who, Europe and China?  She and Joe will sell out the American middle class to Europe and china just like Barack and Joe did for eight years. Only a complete fool would use CNN as a legitimate news source.  

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I pay much less in taxes now than I did when Barack Obama was president.

That makes two of us, exactly 11.6 % less taxes than in 2012 through 2016. That matches how much my health care premiums have risen since the same time period almost.... as they have increased by 13.4 % thanks to OBAMACARE for the lazy and those who choose to take advantage of the system, instead of working for honest days pay for an honest days work. I would say it is a wash.......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I will no longer refer to you as a German. You are definitely a Russian agent working for Putin attempting to influence the vote in our 2020 election.:biggrin:

I don't think you quite understand. Putin and the psychopath are in
this together. Putin's influence is for the psychopath, not against
him.

• Like 2