#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

14 hours ago, hacıvat said:

must ı die? must all black die? then will you be happy?

If you are a Black person killed in America there's a much higher probability that you were killed by another Black person than being killed by a White person or a policeman. And that is a statistical fact. 

il y a 4 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

If you are a Black person killed in America there's a much higher probability that you were killed by another Black person than being killed by a White person or a policeman. And that is a statistical fact

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/us-police-floyd-protests-country-comparisons-intl/index.html

Stop spreading lies like your idol. Your statement is the same as saying "Americans eat more carbs than they eat sashimi" or "I eat more lettuce than you eat shit".

Absolutely has no meaning other than diverging attention away from the brutality, mistreatment of the US police against people of colour and how their unions help to cover up their misdeeds.

• Like 2

Guest hacıvat
6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you are a Black person killed in America there's a much higher probability that you were killed by another Black person than being killed by a White person or a policeman. And that is a statistical fact. 

trust me ı am asking frankly. why do you think black people kill black people? Do you think they are killers who enjoy killing each other?

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry but that fact does not fit with the anit-American poster's narrative.  You are not playing fair by suggesting that black on black killing is a huge problem. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, hacıvat said:

trust me ı am asking frankly. why do you think black people kill black people? Do you think they are killers who enjoy killing each other?

You seem to know...so why not enlighten us?

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/us-police-floyd-protests-country-comparisons-intl/index.html

Stop spreading lies like your idol. Your statement is the same as saying "Americans eat more carbs than they eat sashimi" or "I eat more lettuce than you eat shit".

Absolutely has no meaning other than diverging attention away from the brutality, mistreatment of the US police against people of colour and how their unions help to cover up their misdeeds.

American police shoot, kill and imprison more people than other developed countries. Here's the data

I missed the part about the killing of "black people"

?

Guest hacıvat
4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You seem to know...so why not enlighten us?

ı do not have any idea. ı have learnt this under this topic. ı have many black friends. they are peacefull . they love to live. 

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can't handle the truth, little liberal progressive snowflake?:angry:

1 minute ago, hacıvat said:

ı do not have any idea. ı have learnt this under this topic. ı have many black friends. they are peacefull . they love to live. 

Black people will tell you that the statement "I have many black friends"  means nothing and will call you a racist for using it...lol

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

American police shoot, kill and imprison more people than other developed countries. Here's the data

I missed the part about the killing of "black people"

?

Police don't imprison anyone, the courts do that.  

• Like 1