#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat

Resim

Resim

Resim

Resimı am very sorry but all this happening is not releated to george floyd's death.  someone wants to start a civil war. My advice to American patriots is to keep calm, be unite and support trump. their matter is not trump.there are president election end of this year. if you do not want trump  you send trump with democratic ways.  they do not care beloved george floyd.  their matter is civil war,dividing usa. please only support military and police. Do not interfere with the demonstrators on your own. Do not fall into this game. I saw the danger. I hope you are aware of the danger.I hope Afro American patriots will realize this. they only participate in peaceful demonstrations. They separate their paths with violent, looters,antifa,domestic terrorists. they don't take them in. I don't want them to give up their rightful demands.Being with them makes our rightful cause unfair. If there is no state behind you, marauders establish order.. support your state.obey your constitution and laws. the worst law is better than lawlessness.

Guest hacıvat

and please don't judge me because I am involved in the internal affairs of America. ı love usa and have many american friends.I have Turkish relatives at there usa.   i really worry about them and for america. god bless america.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, Robwin said:

Perhaps call a medic or an ambulance Ash as he's bleeding from the head not just walk on by and ignore him for gods sake.

bandicam 2020-06-11 04-43-25-321.jpg  0

Hi Rob, its odd how millions of  people watching the same video can have 2 completely differing versions of what happened. You see a cop push an elderly man like those are things that cops do every day as part of their job, and then just casually walking by as if nothing happened and leaving him there helpless. I see a cop push a elderly man, who slows down to check on him, is told by his commander to stay in formation as hes calling for an ambulance, and every cop after that looking over, obviously concerned about the guy, and a couple guys in brown fatigues offering him assistance 2 seconds later. How is it that we see it so differently? For Gods sake!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

First of all the police officers are not surrounded by angry people.  In the video you can see large parts of the background with nothing but an armored police vehicle that looks like it was made for war. Also the panning forward shows no real threat. On the contrary, you can clearly see a person peacefully holding a protest sign in his hands. 

The hurry was coming from the police. This was a 75 years old guy. No threat at all. They should have resolved the situation peacefully. It would have been best to simply talk to the old man. No violence and no arrest necessary. 

My goodness, this people protesting against police brutality. The policeman who has pushed that old man aggressively without reason should be punished, in my opinion. The whole thing is an assault and could have been fatal. The police should protect the people. 

Your response is why I don't get involved in threads like this. There is little honesty. So I'll repeat my response I gave to my friend Robwin, and leave it at that.     "Hi Rob, its odd how millions of  people watching the same video can have 2 completely differing versions of what happened. You see a cop push an elderly man like those are things that cops do every day as part of their job, and then just casually walking by as if nothing happened and leaving him there helpless. I see a cop push a elderly man, who slows down to check on him, is told by his commander to stay in formation as hes calling for an ambulance, and every cop after that looking over obviously concerned about the guy, and a couple guys in brown fatigues offering him assistance 2 seconds later"   So for you alladino, to claim what you see in the video. means you have an agenda I have no interest in disputing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Your response is why I don't get involved in threads like this. There is little honesty. So I'll repeat my response I gave to my friend Robwin, and leave it at that.     "Hi Rob, its odd how millions of  people watching the same video can have 2 completely differing versions of what happened. You see a cop push an elderly man like those are things that cops do every day as part of their job, and then just casually walking by as if nothing happened and leaving him there helpless. I see a cop push a elderly man, who slows down to check on him, is told by his commander to stay in formation as hes calling for an ambulance, and every cop after that looking over obviously concerned about the guy, and a couple guys in brown fatigues offering him assistance 2 seconds later"   So for you alladino, to claim what you see in the video. means you have an agenda I have no interest in disputing.

There was absolutely no reason and no justification to brutally push this old man away. If he was up to something, as presiedent Trump seems to believe, he should be arrested, but still, even then there's no need to push him brutally.

Anyone who pushes a 75-year-old man away like this must be willing to accept that there is an injury. This is unacceptable.  And why? He was no danger to anyone. 

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wanted Derek Chauvin arrested for murder. Which is exactly what happened.   When you saw the video of the retired Black police officer in St.Louis lying on the sidewalk dying after being snot by looters what did you want to do?

We agree on that, Derek Chauvin must be arrested for murder, but is that really enough? 

Who hired this guy? Why were the 18 complaints not taken seriously enough to get him out of the job in time?

What about other police stations? How do you prevent such a case from happening again?

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

We agree on that, Derek Chauvin must be arrested for murder, but is that really enough? 

Who hired this guy? Why were the 18 complaints not taken seriously enough to get him out of the job in time?

What about other police stations? How do you prevent such a case from happening again?

You tell me.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

There was absolutely no reason and no justification to brutally push this old man away. If he was up to something, as presiedent Trump seems to believe, he should be arrested, but still, even then there's no need to push him brutally.

Anyone who pushes a 75-year-old man away like this must be willing to accept that there is an injury. This is unacceptable.  And why? He was no danger to anyone. 

The old man confronted the police. Put his hands on a policeman. The policeman pushed him out of the way, the man lost his balance, fell and unfortunately hit his head. An ambulance was called and the old man attended to.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The old man confronted the police. Put his hands on a policeman. The policeman pushed him out of the way, the man lost his balance, fell and unfortunately hit his head. An ambulance was called and the old man attended to.  

What  fools they must be. The protests are against police brutality. How about just talking to the old man? If necessary, arrest him, but to assult him. Very, very stupid.

The legal situation here even sees a special case, since the victim was over 65 years old and there was an age difference of more than 10 years. "If convicted of the felony assault charge, they face up to seven years in prison.":

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Prosecutors say two Buffalo police officers have been charged with assault after a video showed them shoving a 75-year-old protester

Guest hacıvat

support your police. they are the only one who prevents chaos,looting,street movements,murder,robbery,rape.

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

He could have been killed----time for whites  to riot, loot, pillage, burn police cars, tear apart businesses, kill officers, and start their own little country with baracades around it so no unwanted people can enter. :dodgy:😏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1