#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ridge...Why do you always just come on here every day, specifically to kick a hornets nest?...just saying...🥴

Not thinking like the crowd is kicking a hornets nest?  Do you know what was going through Derek Chauvin's mind at the time he killed George Floyd?  Until more evidence comes out about Chauvin's past racial history and facts surrounding the killing I'll reserve judgement about his intent. I thought that's how our justice system was suppose to work. Or do we now believe in media inspired mob rule?

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And in the inner city it appears that Black lives don't even matter to other Black people.

Apparently you were not listening, as usual. "You get yours, I'll get mine". We only have scraps, and everybody has to eat from them.

7 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I will repeat myself again..... If you deny a race equal rights for about 300 years, don't complain about the results.

likes the smell of his own farts statement if there ever was one. :dodgy:

41 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I will repeat myself again..... If you deny a race equal rights for about 300 years, don't complain about the results.

58 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Apparently you were not listening, as usual. "You get yours, I'll get mine". We only have scraps, and everybody has to eat from them.

Yeah, Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, and Barack Obama are eating scraps. 

On 6/13/2020 at 7:49 PM, Ridgerunner said:

If you want a different Black perspective on the race problem in the U.S. check out the views of Shelby Steele and Robert Woodson.:cool:

I've seen Woodson. He's a very smart guy. With 80 years experience on living black in America. But he's not bitter and angry or hate our country so he won't be appearing on cnn or any other left wing broadcasts.

• Like 1