Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Someones chatting on her phone again.  Likely missing someone from home.

Whilst Leora was 'Enjoying her own company' in her room (!) the other night, Malia was speaking on the phone for three solid hours. Looks like she is wanting to listen to familiar people more now. She's such a sweet girl.

12 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Whilst Leora was 'Enjoying her own company' in her room (!) the other night Malia was speaking on the phone for three solid hours. Looks like she is wanting to listen to familiar people more now. She's such a sweet girl.

She has always certainly seemed to be. Although imo she has also been involved in what it takes in attempting to attract or maintain a level of viewership there, and it has seemed at times that she may would even be interested in even being somewhat more involved with her friend at times...although it has seemed that there was not enough or no reciprication on her friends part for anything else to develop any further.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

it has seemed that she may would even be interested in even being somewhat more involved with her friend at times...although it has seemed that there was not enough or no reciprication on her friends part for anything else to develope any further.

Very true Sir although having said that it has certainly looked to me like that did finally change in the recent past. A realization that both, not just one, were now enjoying the pleasure. 

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Very true Sir although having said that it has certainly looked to me like that did finally change in the recent past. A realization that both, not just one, were now enjoying the pleasure. 

I concur. Yet still it has seemed that someone is more reluctant than the other in any further development of such.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've missed Leora tonight.

I bet so has Malia!