Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

Just now, Watcher212 said:

I just want to make sure she knows I am not be disrespectful Pepe, and she knows the ones like us who have been here from the beginning with her  are going to be there for her going forward. 

I'm sure she knows watcher. She knows who the true fans are.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I hope so this dry spell is a real mood killer for me and a bummer. But I understand, some of the comments are outrageously shocking. How did we ever allow those kind to happen. In the past we would of never let them happen for the reason they are cruel and not really welcome here.

"Watcher is FREAKING OUT"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

huelga decir, que... partiendo de la base, que.... a todos nosotros nos gusta "ELLA" y basándonos en, ese "amor", cariño, o...llamenle, como quieran ,le debemos un respeto. ELLA...nos da, nos quita, nos alegra, nos enoja, nos da alegría, tristeza, sin olvidarnos de la satisfacción que sentimos cunado la vemos "actuar";si... en días pasados nos hemos cabreado con ELLA, por el exceso de uso de teléfono y hemos echado las campanas al vuelo en cuanto a conjeturas, criticas, calificativos y algún que otro insulto.Es hora de dejar bien claro, que no nos gustaría que estuviera presa, encerrada, las 24 horas de el día, en casa; seria dañino, perjudicial y  por supuesto dañaría nuestra relación y actitud hacia ella.

toda persona tiene derecho a la libre circulación, a salir y entrar de su casa, cuando le venga, la real gana, tiene derecho a relacionarse, con quien le venga en gana, y por que no a tener relaciones con quien quiera; es libre

es mi opinión,

gracias por leerme

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

One day you guy's might just wake up to the futility of all your snide remarks and inuendo.

Most profess to liking Leora, but are pissed off because she is not at their beck and call 24/7......Learn to have some patience guys, the constant negative remarks directed at her are counter productive.

She will get pissed off at the remarks and will understandably respond with an negative attitude toward you for a few days, which will piss you off even more, and so it goes on ad infinitum ..

Why not give it a break and allow some of the wounds to heal, instead of picking at the same scab every day. 😼

it's very nice to see a person who always defends at all costs, only Leora, it's just, however, a personal favor, you can use a normal writing font, with the font you use, it seems that you are always angry, instead to me you seem a quiet person, thanks in advance

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

it's very nice to see a person who always defends at all costs, only Leora, it's just, however, a personal favor, you can use a normal writing font, with the font you use, it seems that you are always angry, instead to me you seem a quiet person, thanks in advance

Thank you Sergio. I appreciate your kind words....The reason I use this writing font is not because I am constantly angry, but because I don't have the greatest eyesight in the world, so assists in me seeing what I have written.

I have difficulty in reading posts sometimes so resort to a magnifier on occasions.

For the first two years on RLC  my eyes were so bad I thought that Leora was a boy......Forgive me Leora !😹😹😹

• Like 5
  • Haha 4