Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, if anybody see's you as an idiot for liking what you like, then they're a damn fool.  Secondly, it doesn't matter if it's genuine or played out for the viewers, that goes with the territory! I love two women together no matter if it's genuine or not but what I could never stand was when there was 3, 4, or more especially since the camera's then would become useless.  Malia sounds like a down to earth, shy kind of girl and that is refreshing to hear on RLC for a change and I personally can see why you like her.  What you have to get over IMO is what other people may think of you or what you like.  After all, these are only people on a forum that don't know you from Adam!!

You hit that one out of the park HF. 👌

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Thank you Harley Sir. I know damn well from all my time watching RLC that it is a simple fact that 2 girls has always got more viewers than a guy and a girl! And she is a genuine girl, you can just tell as far as i am concerned. It is refreshing after what so many places has become now. One moment between these 2 beats all of the GOV put together!

As one would expect...hetero sex is as boring as watching 2 flies fuck lol.  I can believe that, the GOV apartments have become total shit, especially with all the male presence lately!!

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

As one would expect...hetero sex is as boring as watching 2 flies fuck lol.  I can believe that, the GOV apartments have become total shit, especially with all the male presence lately!!

What is going on in those GOV places now is beyond belief at times, i cannot see what it is all meant to mean. Totally unfathomable.

Reply to slipper guyquad.

No slipper you are not an idiot for liking what what you see. Leora's apartment is the only reason that I still pay every month, and I also have no interest in seeing her with some guy. You may recall a couple of weeks ago in the bedroom Leora started to bate and with the other hand she did the same thing to Malia, and I don't believe that was planned. I have noticed facial expressions and body movement on both of them, and I think they both get pleasure from what they are doing. although some say it's fake, I still like watching, so you are not the only one.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

What is going on in those GOV places now is beyond belief at times, i cannot see what it is all meant to mean. Totally unfathomable.

I wish I had a good answer for you but from only reading a very vague forum, I can't formulate one....sorry SG!

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to slipper guyquad.

No slipper you are not an idiot for liking what what you see. Leora's apartment is the only reason that I still pay every month, and I also have no interest in seeing her with some guy. You may recall a couple of weeks ago in the bedroom Leora started to bate and with the other hand she did the same thing to Malia, and I don't believe that was planned. I have noticed facial expressions and body movement on both of them, and I think they both get pleasure from what they are doing. although some say it's fake, I still like watching, so you are not the only one.

To be honest, and this is not coming from a Leora fan, I'm really sad that I don't get to see what her and Malia are doing or have done.  I think those of you that are subscribers are lucky in that respect.  It sounds wonderful to me!!

• Like 1