Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But Harley it would be awesome if you had anything good to say about anything. You have cornered the market on negative comments, at least NewYorkJoe said good comments every now and then. Mate even if you said the the weather was good we would fall over in disbelief you said something positive. 

LOL, here's one for you Oi Oi Oi....I love the stuffed Koala bear!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am not disputing your thoughts on a balanced forum at all HF, but last week there was definately a negative bias, somewhat unfairly in my opinion which possibly pissed them both off, mostly Leora though because she was wrongly made the culprit in some peoples eyes.

That maybe true but at the same time it was good for her and something that I feel strongly she needed to hear.  If she would have received very little negative feedback, I think you would see more of her out of the apartment than in it....sorry, just how I feel about it!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But Harley it would be awesome if you had anything good to say about anything. You have cornered the market on negative comments, at least NewYorkJoe said good comments every now and then. Mate even if you said the the weather was good we would fall over in disbelief you said something positive. 

In all seriousness Aussie, you have to remember that I haven't watched RLC in over three years.  I sent a very bad email to RLC and they banned me and the way they handled it put a bad taste in my mouth.  The least they could have done was to tell me that they don't condone that type of email and to never do it again or you will be banned, but no, they banned me on the spot with absolutely no explanation or anything.  They had the "we don't need your money" attitude and I'm sorry but if they don't need my money then fuck them!!

With that being said, there are times I post some positive comments but not as much as I post negative ones because I don't watch RLC and honestly I'm bitter towards them.  I feel RLC is nothing more than SMOKE & MIRRORS and if you knew have the stuff that probably goes on behind the scenes you would probably feel the same way!!

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That maybe true but at the same time it was good for her and something that I feel strongly she needed to hear.  If she would have received very little negative feedback, I think you would see more of her out of the apartment than in it....sorry, just how I feel about it!!

My thoughts have altered recently. I now think unnecessary and unwarranted negative remarks are counter productive...Yes if there is a problem then state it and move on, but to keep harping on about it is enough to make a Saint pissed off.....That's me done on the subject!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In all seriousness Aussie, you have to remember that I haven't watched RLC in over three years.  I sent a very bad email to RLC and they banned me and the way they handled it put a bad taste in my mouth.  The least they could have done was to tell me that they don't condone that type of email and to never do it again or you will be banned, but no, they banned me on the spot with absolutely no explanation or anything.  They had the "we don't need your money" attitude and I'm sorry but if they don't need my money then fuck them!!

With that being said, there are times I post some positive comments but not as much as I post negative ones because I don't watch RLC and honestly I'm bitter towards them.  I feel RLC is nothing more than SMOKE & MIRRORS and if you knew have the stuff that probably goes on behind the scenes you would probably feel the same way!!

Understand your hurt but you must know you bring everyone down at times. What about you trying a more balanced approach. RLC clearly don’t care about your comments but we do.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Understand your hurt but you must know you bring everyone down at times. What about you trying a more balanced approach. RLC clearly don’t care about your comments but we do.

I'll see what I can do!  However, if it involves guys in apartments then it won't be balanced.......fair enough?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Hello...
Destructive comments are never good ...
I am a person who has no filter ... I say things without thinking ... and so it happens to me that I stumble many times ...
For me this is not real life ... it is just entertainment, and you have to accept it as it is ...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
I am a person who has no filter ... I say things without thinking ... and so it happens to me that I stumble many times ...
For me this is not real life ... it is just entertainment, and you have to accept it as it is ...

G'day my friend, good to see you around. How's things with you?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello...

I agree that it's entertainment but at the same time people are paying good money to view it, money that some people may not have, but they are hooked and would do anything to make the monthly payment.

I also agree that destructive comments are never good but don't confuse all negative feedback as being destructive!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

G'day mi amigo, me alegro de verte. ¿Cómo van las cosas contigo?

Well friend ... with a lot of work, and with new projects .... I do not have much time to greet the friends here ... hahaha

• Sad 1