B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June)

As for Irma, is anyone really surprised what she did tonight ? she has always been like that, atleast we know what Milena is all about and she doesn't pretend she is going to do something and then back off because "she won't do anything", Irma is a fraud simple as that!

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, coolcucumber a dit :

As for Irma, is anyone really surprised what she did tonight ? she has always been like that, atleast we know what Milena is all about and she doesn't pretend she is going to do something and then back off because "she won't do anything", Irma is a fraud simple as that!

paid pay day GIF

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

As for Irma, is anyone really surprised what she did tonight ?

And I bet even after tonight there are still going to be people who get excited when she cock teases him again thinking it will lead somewhere. Some people on here just never learn.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I bet even after tonight there are still going to be people who get excited when she cock teases him again thinking it will lead somewhere. Some people on here just never learn.

I have no problem is she doesn't do anything, atleast be sincere and pure but if you are giving an indication that something might happen and in the end all you do is cocktease then it's f**king shocking, also this isn't the first time she had done that