B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree 100% except it needs to be a girl that has no involvement in the Ukrainian/Russian scene there.....a nice looking Spanish girl sound OK to you?

I don't really care what nationality girl they bring if indeed someone is coming, i just want a new face who is hybrid of Milena and Ginger (a middle path) lmao

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Of Course i am kidding, i want that parasite gone from this project but i know he is there to stay 

He will always be involved now.  Sara should have her ass kicked for ever bringing that drug pusher around!!!

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't really care what nationality girl they bring if indeed someone is coming, i just want a new face who is hybrid of Milena and Ginger (a middle path) lmao

My point with saying what I said, was it would be nice to have a new girl that doesn't know any of the last 100+ girls that have crossed through the doors of RLC!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

He will always be involved now.  Sara should have her ass kicked for ever bringing that drug pusher around!!!

My point with saying what I said, was it would be nice to have a new girl that doesn't know any of the last 100+ girls that have crossed through the doors of RLC!

Oh yeah definitely, agree on that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In case i wasn't clear....I think RLC needs to find local girls that have absolutely no attachment to any of the tenants that have been on RLC before or now.  Get some normal girls in the apartments for a change and not a bunch of showgirl/model types.....IMO

• Like 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

At this point asking for a new girl is like asking for a winning lottery ticket. I'd be happy with a girl that isn't going to be another Milena or Irma or Kim or Olya or Monica or any of the other countless waste of time do nothing lumps that have come here, but even asking for that would also be like asking for a winning lottery ticket.

At this point there aren't much choice. Borders are still closed. Some local Spanish girls would be the best thing, of course, but we all know that's never going to happen. I just hope it's Oksi, rather than Aria.