Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

New, if I'm not mistaken, I believe the site name attached to the post was actually Matzing and is shown to have been registered here since July, 2014. It appeared to be in Russian print to me so I used Google translate on my phone, and it translated it.

Even though it may have seemed to be derogatory or abusive in nature, I'm not so certain that was what it was meant to be, because of the way it was worded, it almost seemed as though it may have been someone attempting to let someone else know that they were aware of more personal conversations between the two that others had not been, or had not noticed. 

Although I still would not believe it, unless I was provided with a timeline of when it occurred and could in fact hear it for myself. Besides questioning the validity and timeline of the supposed conversation here in the chat thread, I also requested a timeline of the supposed conversation in private. I find it quite odd, that if such a conversation did actually even occur at all, that no one else noticed it.

I quite understand your way of thinking but Matzing is a German not Russian name, and as far as I know you can say you're from anywhere (watch the Mods correct me) as for a timeline please don't hold your breath

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just checked in to the site, and it seems Malia the stand-in is performing, as Leora is performing her disappearing act, but doesn't matter if Leora is home, because lately it seems as though we're not as important to her, for her alone time anymore, but I'm still a fan of hers, because I have invested so much time in this person, that I would just accept the small percentage of time she's allowed to us, and by the way, sometimes before I go to bed, I have the site up, but I have the split cams always up, the number one camera and the number 8 camera (just hoping against hope I guess), well anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying Malia's time, but as for me I will be signing off until I get home from work, and I'll take a look at the replays

Might as well get used to it e. The times have changed and so has she along with them. If anything occurs there with her even somewhat similar to how they once may have, it will likely be occurring at times considered few and far between. 

Now that she's got her friend with her there as a roommate as well to take up the slack (so to speak), or who you refer to as a stand in, whenever she's not there and attempt to draw attention to the cams for observer participation extra income quota's, that's probably about the extent of what will be occurring there for awhile now and possibly from now on.

That is, other than the massage shows where they add little teasing performances of disingenuous pretense into them in attempts to keep observers attentions for those extra income quota's. Although perhaps, she may choose to rub one out when by herself every now and then as well. The realization over the last 3 to 4 months of how things may actually really be, has been somewhat discouraging imo as well.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I quite understand your way of thinking but Matzing is a German not Russian name, and as far as I know you can say you're from anywhere (watch the Mods correct me) as for a timeline please don't hold your breath

Yes it is German, and he posted in Russian.

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 🌃

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 🌃

Good Morning  🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭🏍️🎛️ni hf

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad