Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Might as well get used to it e. The times have changed and so has she along with them. If anything occurs there with her even somewhat similar to how they once may have, it will likely be occurring at times considered few and far between. 

Now that she's got her friend with her there as a roommate as well to take up the slack (so to speak), or who you refer to as a stand in, whenever she's not there and attempt to draw attention to the cams for observer participation extra income quota's, that's probably about the extent of what will be occurring there for awhile now and possibly from now on.

That is, other than the massage shows where they add little teasing performances of pretense into them in attempts to keep observers attentions for those extra income quota's. Although perhaps, she may choose rub one out every now and then as well. It's been no less than a real eye opener for me.

The only time Leora will ever be able to go solo again is if it's prearranged with Malia to stop her following her everywhere, even when Leora's getting ready to go out Malia's there sat on the bed watching her, also if the bathroom doors not closed Malia's in there while Leora showers.

Leora's not a rude person, (she's got a temper though) but Malia can't get the message when Leora's busy texting on the bed that she just may want some "me" time, also the new man in her life has given Leora the escape she needs, and deserves, so could it be his gain our loss, I hope not

Being close friends is admirable, but it's time they got together and put some "do not cross" friendship boundaries in place before the cracks start which they will surely do eventually.

• Like 3