CC Members...true stories

HarleyFatboy

I saw this subject in the forum, and was intrigued.  So many people scared of being discovered as a member of CCF?  Ooookay, whatevs, that's not me.  As some of you may already know but many lurkers may not, I am an American truck driver by trade.  I have a graduate degree in English, and I should be teaching high school right now.  Instead, I drive a big bright red Kenworth W900 84 sleeper, because, sadly, driving a truck pays a hell of a lot more than teaching does.  I do long hauls and short hauls up and down the East coast, primarily I-81 and I-95.  I also do TJ on the side, along with snowplowing in the winter.  I have a dog named Fred, two cats Mooch and Minnie, and a 200 gallon fish tank with 30 fish.  I live in the middle of bumfucked Virginia, surrounded by trees, and if any of you hackers really want to take the time and effort to discover where the hell I am, GOOD LUCK.  I'm not sure how much more honest I can get here.  Other than the fact that I love Nina & Kira.  But everyone knows that already.  

That being said and established, here is my most recent and true story, for @HarleyFatboy.  Last week, 1 July, I was heading I-81 South to a retail drop in Harrisonburg.  If you've ever been on I-81 north OR south, you know it's a complete shit stew.  Especially when it's 90+ degrees.  Soooo... I'm sitting there in my cab (RedJenn), scritching Fred behind the ears, listening to and singing some Charlie Daniels (ironically), in the right lane, inching 2 feet ahead every minute, when I look over to my left, out my cab window, and see this absolutely gorgeous blonde with the biggest boobs I've ever seen barely contained in a bikini top behind the wheel of a classic convertible Mercedes 380.  Oy VEY!  JACKPOT!  So of course, like any respectable trucker, I give her a quick two toots on my horn to let her know I appreciate the view.  She looked over at me and winked, a lot like Christie Brinkley did to Clark Griswold in Vacation.  And then... 

...and then... 

...and then "she" pulled her short shorts apart and produced the biggest most disgusting COCK I've ever seen in my life!!  

JESUS H MOTHER MARY OF GOD WHY?????  STOP IT!  STOPPPPPPP IT!!!!  

Luckily the left lane was moving faster than the right lane, and I did not see this abomination again.  Even Fred was traumatized.  

Oh the stories I could tell...  

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a true story for you all...

I just got off the phone with my son who had been talking to his cousin (my nephew) a short time ago.  There is a cop that lives in the same neighborhood as my nephew who both my son and nephew hold in high regard.  Right now there are at least 7 to 10 police cars outside this cops next door neighbors house fixing to bust in on a this cops neighbor who has gone crazy and who has been recorded as saying he was gong to kill the cop next door.  The cop next door said they are going to breach the house and apprehend the guy and haul him off for psychological evaluation.  Now, I don't know about any of you, but us good old country boys know there is only one kind of psychological evaluation to be had!!  I just hope none of the cops get hurt and no bullets get fired!!