I'm curious

TBG 150

Guest Squirrel

This deserves status as an "Old Dudes" thread.

The tightly scripted 1950's TV series were high art: adapted by the best short story writers of the era, they could eat today's TV scripts for breakfast. The quality of  the black and white cinematography was astounding. I'm thinking Playhouse 90, Twilight Zone, Hitchcock. Hell, even Rawhide and the Lone Ranger kicked ass over the crap they mass produce now days.

As far as sci-fi; Outer Limits was the important one. Lost in Space was just a Disney family plucked from "Little House on the Prairie." If you or I had been the captain, we would have been executed for losing our space ship; the kid was a brat; and Dr. Smith should have been tortured, eviscerated and eaten by the family in the very first episode. I would not put up with a shit-head like that. Firearms were invented to remove Dr. Smith's from the universe. But the robot, like Lora's cat, was very, very cool...

And Soupy Sales ruled.

I don't have a flat screen. I don't have cable TV. I now live in Obamaville. I get ancient reruns with my antenna (thanks for the converter box, taxpayers) and Jeopardy. I'm happy with all of that. Except for the Obamaville part.

Shall I go on about how our culture has deteriorated? The fact that you are reading this on this obscure web site is a clue to how far Western Civilization has fallen.

As for Eastern Civilization; they don't post, and the ones that could are not allowed access.

Gee, I'm beginning to sound like Van when he gets grouchy...

Fuckin' Communist Cast just sent me a notice of a rate increase. Up to $180/month. F' you. Take your cable and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I run my Internet off of my phone for $20/month now.

TV comes from a FTA antenna, mounted on the pole that the 12' satellite dish used to be  mounted too. Thanks Hurricane Wilma. Home phone? Who needs it?

I'm just not bowing down to these overpriced fucks anymore. Like the UK with their TV Licensing Agency. Bah, Fongu.

Fuckin' Communist Cast just sent me a notice of a rate increase. Up to $180/month. F' you. Take your cable and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I run my Internet off of my phone for $20/month now.

TV comes from a FTA antenna, mounted on the pole that the 12' satellite dish used to be  mounted too. Thanks Hurricane Wilma. Home phone? Who needs it?

I'm just not bowing down to these overpriced fucks anymore. Like the UK with their TV Licensing Agency. Bah, Fongu.

Better make sure your Obamacare Premiums are paid before you give yourself a Heart Attack.

Guest Squirrel

Hey, TBG, just wait until Obama mandates that you buy TV cable... We'll have great choices: PBS (Bronze), MSNBC (Silver), or Pravada (Gold).

Rich people will get Platinum, just like everyone has in North Korea.

I'm opting for the Lead plan myself...  8)

(Somebody please tell the NSA I'm kidding. I'm just a simple squirrel. I will OBEY. To OBEY is FREEDOM. Really. It is..  ;) )

Guest Squirrel

OK, back on topic. Losing my direction in my old age.

Wasn't Mia Farrow in Peyton Place? Or was she just in Rosemary's Baby? I mean, I know she married Woody Allen after he quit being funny (and got perv), but the TV series was a useless soap opera and I never saw the movie. I mean, "Barbarella" was a terrible movie, but it at least had tits and ass and they let us 12-year-old boys into the theater.

Now, what topic were we talking about?????

Guest Squirrel

I wonder what all of our CamCap hotties look like.

Any takers?

This is actually the topic, TBG. Need I remind you that you are responsible for this messy thread?

And no, there aren't any takers. Not on this subject.

You'll have to come up with some other ploy to entice them into posting selfies...(They're voyeurs, not exhibitionists...)

Yeah, I see that. No biggie. What shocks me is that even after a few days, we don't even get a reply of sorts. I didn't even get a PM tell me to go F myself. I figure that they are all such gorgeous women no picture could ever do them justice.

So I consider the topic history, and we'll shanghai the thread accordingly.

You know. Like we do all the others.  ;)