Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

She obviously wants sex--he wants to sleep---he needs a shot of testosterone 😏

Or a shot or 5 of liquid curage.

39 minutes ago, Daleys said:

He really doesn't want to have sex lol.

Maybe he had a hard day at the farm or maybe he actually has a job of breaking rocks all day or maybe he just doesn't feel like it.  Whatever the case may be, just because they are on a voyeur site doesn't mean that they have to have sex everyday!!  If she's horny she could go off somewhere and masturbate for y'all.  They don't have to have sex every single day!!!

• Like 1

They can be a real couple or not but have do admite they are kinda fun to watch in right doses,basicaly is better to have them than to have house closed.If i woukd prefer a married couple,with house all decorated with their stuff and style,with pets and revieving friends and family like any regular home..sure.But like things are in rlc nowdays this situation and possible couple is better than nothing and she is kinda cute.Basicaly the half full or half empty cup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe he had a hard day at the farm or maybe he actually has a job of breaking rocks all day or maybe he just doesn't feel like it.  Whatever the case may be, just because they are on a voyeur site doesn't mean that they have to have sex everyday!!  If she's horny she could go off somewhere and masturbate for y'all.  They don't have to have sex every single day!!!

Gosh, first decent, accurate statement you made all day!!! But I particularly like the highlighted part (even though it didn't happen)😏

• Like 4

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Gosh, first decent, accurate statement you made all day!!! But I particularly like the highlighted part (even though it didn't happen)😏

Definitely! She obviously has a higher sex drive, so masturbating would benefit everyone! 😇

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I never said they had to she was pushing him the whole time i presumed it was sex but he was having it.

• Like 1