Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Its hard to imagine them to having social life in house(even in some time)mainky because not a single time i seen them talking in phone with anyone,usualy seems they just go to the room without cams.Personaly it kills it for me,big part of the fun is to see people interaction(the coupl,with freinds etc),but any of this aspects can totaly improve over time,is strange because this houses near russia they usualy dont have many issues(at least prior to the closing event of rlc)having people in,talking in phone etc.Its feels extremely controlated and like they dont want share their private,social life,being them were they are doesnt make much sense.Maybe we will see some changes(even if very little ones)this weekend.The good thing of this couples houses in comparation with the in my taste pretty boring couples in vacations houses is all the variety and diferent situations,persons we can enjoy in them.

My assessment for E&P: That was probably the wrong pair for RLC. She is constantly annoyed by him when he approaches her. He comes home, takes a shower, lays down the couch, then eats something and then goes to bed and has been for days. This morning about 0900 pepik Eliska wants to kiss the chest and she gets up and leaves. And that's how it has been for days. For me a dead apartment.

Complement:
0957 - 1002 he comes into the bathroom wants to kiss her and stroke her chest, she rejects him and that several times. I think he knows what he's getting into and she's overwhelmed with this project

The arrival of E&P was the final decider for me.  I had three weeks left to run on my RLC subscription when they joined the project, and there was really nothing left that captured my interest in any of the other apartments - the same old repetitive, predictable and yawn-inducing activity everywhere.  Now that I've seen E&P in action (sorry, inaction) with their love/hate relationship and hot/cold behaviour, my mind has been made up for me and I'll not be renewing.  I'll be popping into the RLC forums occasionally to see if anything happens (the return of the Russian apartments, for example) to make paying the fee worthwhile.

On a side note, does anyone know if the catalyst for the Russian closedown - the "Life-under-Cam" police raids - reached a conclusion?  The owners were going to fight the court case by claiming that they were doing no more than offering a paid-for streaming service similar to the prime time network TV show in Russia "DOM-2".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Never had the pleasure of meeting E&P but this is exactly how I felt when I let my subscription expire. They found out I posted a few videos and sent me a banned for life email. I replied “thanks”.

• Like 1

One thing for sure seems is a lot harder for site to find good residents like was in the past.Its no fun to watch empty houses at all.Maybe they will return later with some guests,the computer is charging so think they will return today.Their interaction is kinda strange,dont know if is beavuse of the cams but she runs away of kisses like devil of the cross😅,and he runs away from any tentative of her to have sex like a mouse runs from an cat.Sometimes i feel,think they are a couple others i think they arent,think anything they will do wont surprise me because i genuinely dont know dor sure what the fok is going on😅.

4 hours ago, franklin said:

The arrival of E&P was the final decider for me.  I had three weeks left to run on my RLC subscription when they joined the project, and there was really nothing left that captured my interest in any of the other apartments - the same old repetitive, predictable and yawn-inducing activity everywhere.  Now that I've seen E&P in action (sorry, inaction) with their love/hate relationship and hot/cold behaviour, my mind has been made up for me and I'll not be renewing.  I'll be popping into the RLC forums occasionally to see if anything happens (the return of the Russian apartments, for example) to make paying the fee worthwhile.

On a side note, does anyone know if the catalyst for the Russian closedown - the "Life-under-Cam" police raids - reached a conclusion?  The owners were going to fight the court case by claiming that they were doing no more than offering a paid-for streaming service similar to the prime time network TV show in Russia "DOM-2".

And now with the girls staying a lot more time is even worst,its the same old bs but now done the same girls during 4,5,6 months.I feel the same as you but still have two,three houses that syilk worth the money payed.If was 40$ montly then think it wouldnt be worth anymore.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:57 AM, ze81 said:

A&k is are the prior resident "couple",Hakeem&Asia they were anounced as couple but as time passed we listened to their conversations and some of the beyavour and was obvious that they werent a couple.No need to be sorry for me,i dont feel bad for having,or at least still building my opinion about this two,neither feel sorry for you and your opinion,i respect your opinion.

I didn't mean that I feel sorry for for you. Maybe I should have chosen my words differently. But I'm kind of accustomed to a certain kind of cynicism on this forum and that might have gotten the better of me.

I'm sorry for that.

According to what you said about the former tenants whom I didn't pay attention to at all, I can empathize with what you're saying.

Personally I'm more of a happy go lucky kind of guy and I go by like and dislike as to what I spy on RLC if you catch my drift. I don't bother a lot with to much speculation and I don't like that kind of mindset.

It's hard to separate all the people on here, but you seem like an honest enough guy that I can understand your initial sentiment.

Hope you understand.

• Upvote 1