Removed from RLC?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't in the RLC web, idk why but i think a full locked apartment isn't good for the site.

I hope they open the apartment again with new people and only bathroom and bedroom locked.

Who knows...

They never had much to offer to what I seen of them.

It won't take RLC to long to cast the fish line and reel in another couple. Hopefully the next ones are better than the last.

j'm not surprise,j think this couple have not many succes on rlc,it's all locked and igor is too strange,j don't like this guy.

j want new couple in this new appartment.it's again a casting error,puffff

They need to get a Lesbian couple.That should breathe a little more life back into RLC.

Another one bites the dust, hey, hey!!

I second the lesbian suggestion.

Just speculating here, but I wonder if V&I were always meant to be temporary.  Someone raised the notion, once, that this apartment might have been a tactic to catch people...with accounts...who post pics and vids.  (did anyone, in fact, get caught and lose their account?)

In any case, it will be interesting to see if they even DO bring in another couple.

Guest Squirrel

My fellow Camcaps members: thank you for all your hard work regarding this observation.

Otherwise I never would have noticed they were missing.

;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest friedel

JoJoGunne

Ich gebe dir recht,mit den versuch leute zu schnappen,die die videos verteilen zu schnappen.

Es war eine wohnung dievoll ausgeleuchtet war.Es war ein versuch mit der wohnung,ich glaube auch nicht das sie wieder besetzt wird.

JoJoGunne

Ich gebe dir recht,mit den versuch leute zu schnappen,die die videos verteilen zu schnappen.

Es war eine wohnung dievoll ausgeleuchtet war.Es war ein versuch mit der wohnung,ich glaube auch nicht das sie wieder besetzt wird.

Ich habe gesehen, RLC versuchen verschiedene Taktiken, um Menschen aus der Verteilung von Fotos und Videos zu verhindern. Ich habe das Ziel von einem ihrer frühen Taktik.

Ich denke, wir können erwarten, dass sie andere Dinge auszuprobieren.

I once remarked that RLC should find tenants who more reflect regular people...instead of the pretty couples they usually have.  You know, people like this couple or more middle aged or even old people.  Maybe this couple was an experiment along those lines that didn't turn out so good for them.

If so, I would say their problem isn't so much that viewers don't want to see them...but that with all of their cams being locked, they couldn't see them and that that is more likely to be the reason their experiment didn't work out so well.

I would still encourage RLC to be more diverse in the kinds of couples they select.