Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.....And there was me enjoying the mood in chat. Out.

10 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Wau ... that's fine ..... let's have a massage ... ahahaha

Malia undressed and when she came back she already had the oil bottle, but Leora told her to wait ....

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

.....And there was me enjoying the mood in chat.

they always come Slipper ... you know that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

Preparando escudo protector. Me van a lanzar muchas criticas.
Me abuuuurroooo, y la prueba mayor de ello es que este hilo lleva ya varios dias, cuando teniamos casi un hilo por dia.
Es lo que pasa cuando ya no se critica a la "reina" todo esta bien, todo esta permitido. Pues yo creo que es lo contrario, si se le critica y se le presiona podra hacer algo nuevo, algo interesante, no lo mismo una y otra vez, y todos esperando si ella se digna tocarse otra vez o tocar falsamente a malia.
Los apartamentos de barcelona son mucho mas entretenidos aunque sea muchisimo mas artificial, cuidado, no estoy diciendo que leora y malia no sean vida real, el sexo entre ellas se ve tan irreal y tan artificial como en barcelona. O alguien cree que las "lesbianas" curiosas se comportan asi? lo dicho es aburrido, no quiero insultar a nadie solo estoy dando mi opinion, veo otros apartamentos donde la vida es mas real que aqui, y ya solo vengo de vez en cuando por si me sorprenden con algo, pero cada vez lo veo menos probable.
Y ahora que la corte de la "reina" me lapide.

Preparing a protective shield. They are going to throw a lot of criticism at me.
I am bored, and the biggest proof of this is that this thread has been going on for several days, when we had almost one thread per day.
This is what happens when the "queen" is no longer criticized, everything is fine, everything is allowed. Well, I think it is the opposite, if she is criticized and pressured she will be able to do something new, something interesting, not the same thing over and over again, and everyone waiting if she deigns to touch herself again or falsely touch Malia.
Barcelona apartments are much more entertaining although it is much more artificial, beware, I am not saying that leora and malia are not real life, the sex between them looks as unreal and as artificial as in barcelona. Or does anyone think that curious "lesbians" behave like this? What is said is boring, I do not want to insult anyone, I am just giving my opinion, I see other apartments where life is more real than here, and I only come from time to time in case they surprise me with something, but every time I see it less likely .
And now that the "queen's" court stone me.

First off they are not lesbians maybe bi curious. I seriously doubt that you'll ever see anymore than you have already witnessed. You can criticise if you want, but calling them whore's won't be toleratrd. Not saying you did.

Just know you're not going to get them to do what you are wanting to see. They do what they want. If you want lesbian shows I suggest you check the other apartments. I'm sure you'll consider this an attack as most people do when they don't agree with you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

no, digo que son mas entretenidos, o acaso prefieres ver un apartamento vacio o chicas mirando una tablet en la cama y hacer como que se acarician???

no, I say they are more entertaining, or do you prefer to see an empty apartment or girls looking at a tablet in bed and pretend to caress each other ???

what I see is not really empty rather well filled or did you mean something different

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

no, digo que son mas entretenidos, o acaso prefieres ver un apartamento vacio o chicas mirando una tablet en la cama y hacer como que se acarician???

no, I say they are more entertaining, or do you prefer to see an empty apartment or girls looking at a tablet in bed and pretend to caress each other ???

There's 9 or 10 other apartments you can watch.

• Like 4

I think that perhaps some have a tendency to forget or perhaps do not even realize that more than one residence can be viewed simultaneously just as someone can be logged into CC's. and viewing and posting in more than one thread simultaneously.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

siempre vienen Slipper ... sabes que

estoy en este foro desde antes que llegara leora, y tambien me encantaba leora hasta hace unas semanas que ha empezado a ser repetitivo y ha empezado una campaña para que no se critique a leora y parece que la mayoria de este foro esta en un regimen totalitario y si alguien critica a la reina se le aplasta contundentemente, no se ha tardado ni 10 comentarios en calicarme. nunca he dicho que todo el foro sea subdito de la "reina".
y tambien me ha sorprendido el radical cambio de opinion de algunos grandes contribuyentes en este foro.
Pero si vamos a criticarnos, empecemos...
Leora abuuuurreeeees

I have been in this forum since before Leora came, and I also loved Leora until a few weeks ago that it has started to be repetitive and has started a campaign so that Leora is not criticized and it seems that the majority of this forum is in a totalitarian regime and if someone criticizes the queen she is overwhelmed, it has not taken her 10 comments to get in touch with me. I have never said that the entire forum is a subject of the "queen".
and I was also surprised by the radical change of opinion of some large contributors in this forum.
But if we are going to criticize ourselves, let's start ...
Leora bores