Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

You wouldn't ALLOW that to happen?

No sir, not if she was my girlfriend or wife.  I would make sure that she was well provided for and would have no reason to go somewhere thousands of miles away to work.  That's just how I am!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, not if she was my girlfriend or wife.  I would make sure that she was well provided for and would have no reason to go somewhere thousands of miles away to work.  That's just how I am!!

It's just the fact that you worded it allow as if she has no decision in the matter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

It's just the fact that you worded it allow as if she has no decision in the matter.

If she wanted to be with me, the final decision is always up to the man of the house and therefore I wouldn't allow her to do that!!  If she said FU and left, I would say make sure you pack everything and have a good life.....bye

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If she wanted to be with me, the final decision is always up to the man of the house and therefore I wouldn't allow her to do that!!  If she said FU and left, I would say make sure you pack everything and have a good life.....bye

Just fucking you😊

• Like 1