Karina & Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

so,, anyone know where the shitty camming is comming from? and what their names are? i want to be sure i avoid it at all costs

found them on bongacams.com

under rumgirls  but maybe miraclegirls

EN.BONGACAMS.COM

Want to see what RumGirls is capable of? Join our free live sex cams to start a free sex chat! Register now for free and enjoy the XXX show!

Edited by happyboy
add more info
  • Thanks 1

Give them a chance, they could request lessons and outfits from Nina & Kira. It seems to me that they had succeeded in bringing originality to their cam-shows. 
If I judge by their success when they tried it last year.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, happyboy said:

so,, anyone know where the shitty camming is comming from? and what their names are? i want to be sure i avoid it at all costs

found them on bongacams.com

under rumgirls  but maybe miraclegirls

EN.BONGACAMS.COM

Want to see what RumGirls is capable of? Join our free live sex cams to start a free sex chat! Register now for free and enjoy the XXX show!

Thanks. Will avoid watching this place from now on

• Sad 1

So here are some of the things that I have learned so far:

• Masha is ticklish
  • Masha seems to need backrubs ala Nina
  • Masha has an insatiable appetite for sex and may be a candidate for the Guinness Book of records for most orgasms in one day
  • The trio seems to be having a good time in the apartment as evidenced in the short videos below.  This is contrast to some of the more boring apartments.
  • It looks like Karina is a giver and really relies on masturbating.  I hope the other two give her a little love soon.
  • While lots of people hate the webcams, it looks like they had a great warm-up session prior to the cam show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1