Question for you all

Nick

Guest Squirrel

Hey tbg do you know where to find out friend he was with me in the Army I look Vietnam memorial  names Google White page all over I can't find him

PM me his name, age, branch of service, where he grew up, where he was born, and the names of any family members you know about. Pretty much anything you know. Hopefully his name isn't John Smith or Tom Jones.

I'll see what I can do to help.

Hey tbg do you know where to find out friend he was with me in the Army I look Vietnam memorial  names Google White page all over I can't find him

PM me his name, age, branch of service, where he grew up, where he was born, and the names of any family members you know about. Pretty much anything you know. Hopefully his name isn't John Smith or Tom Jones.

I'll see what I can do to help.

Only I know his name I wish I knew the rest it would be easier to find him  his name is Carlos Anthony from Ca, Fort Ord C23 platoon 5 Nov 23 1967 , about 66 years old, I found 2, 1 in reno NV, one in Texas but it wasn't them