Question for you all

Nick

Losing your teeth, hair falling out, lesions on your skin? Memory loss, can't spell, can't form a sentence properly? Is what hair you do have in a short little ponytail in the back?

Does your dick no longer rise to the occasion? Does the VA tell you, you have little time left?

You never answered my questions Sarge from many posts ago. Therefore, I think your a poser. If you can come up with dead proof that were on Hamburger Hill in 1968, I will personally apologize to you in front of the world.

If you are a fake, as you make yourself seem to be, I will have less than no respect for you. Now, come clean.

Losing your teeth, hair falling out, lesions on your skin? Memory loss, can't spell, can't form a sentence properly? Is what hair you do have in a short little ponytail in the back?

Does your dick no longer rise to the occasion? Does the VA tell you, you have little time left?

You never answered my questions Sarge from many posts ago. Therefore, I think your a poser. If you can come up with dead proof that were on Hamburger Hill in 1968, I will personally apologize to you in front of the world.

If you are a fake, as you make yourself seem to be, I will have less than no respect for you. Now, come clean.

I was in Vietnam DEC 68 orders came to go Shau Valley May 10 69 Hill 937 I was then in 3rd Brigate 101st

and I don't like to say about that what I did there  I don't want to remember dose days you got it!!!!  I lost most of my friends I see nightmares what I did what happened 

Tell me something that I don't know. You pin these bastards up on a tree with knives by their ears and make them smile. Disect a face and make it known you were there while your buddy was so fucked up on drugs he didn't even know he was there.

Okay. Until I find out otherwise, I issue you a formal apology. I just can't stand a poser that makes himself out to be a hero when he sat in his armchair watching what the media wanted the country to see.

It's one thing to watch TV. It's quite another to hear Charlie sneaking up on you in canvas shoes so you don't hear the leather squeak, then turn around and in a split second know who's head you are blowing off, then smelling the flesh and blood. Death stinks when the blood is on your hands. You sleep for a few minutes in the mud because you get just a few minutes of knowing you might be safe. You hide in a tree hoping you don't fall out.

Enough.

Tell me something that I don't know. You pin these bastards up on a tree with knives by their ears and make them smile. Disect a face and make it known you were there while your buddy was so fucked up on drugs he didn't even know he was there.

Okay. Until I find out otherwise, I issue you a formal apology. I just can't stand a poser that makes himself out to be a hero when he sat in his armchair watching what the media wanted the country to see.

It's one thing to watch TV. It's quite another to hear Charlie sneaking up on you in canvas shoes so you don't hear the leather squeak, then turn around and in a split second know who's head you are blowing off, then smelling the flesh and blood. Death stinks when the blood is on your hands. You sleep for a few minutes in the mud because you get just a few minutes of knowing you might be safe. You hide in a tree hoping you don't fall out.

Enough.

Hey tbg do you know where to find out friend he was with me in the Army I look Vietnam memorial  names Google White page all over I can't find him