Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I see Leora is still wearing her face mask going out, so that is still in place. And there must be patrols around such events to help distancing.

I can't breathe in those things 🥶

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I see Leora is still wearing her face mask going out, so that is still in place. And there must be patrols around such events to help distancing.

Yes, and it is undoubtedly good that she or them both are still wearing masks before venturing out, and especially for any public events. All anyone not personally associating with them there can do is hope that everything else works in their favors as far as them remaining safe and well.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't breathe in those things 🥶

I was in a shop the other day and the woman behind the counter was wearing not only a mask but also a plastic visor over her whole face. It was literally impossible to hear what she was saying to me!

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

one is not enough, if Leora is not careful Malia is of course also at risk assuming she is there of course, but I assume Leora is too smart for that

You lost me there Xar., were you referring to one is not enough as far as anyone wearing any masks, or that only one of them trying to remain vigilantly cautious and careful is not enough ? I think perhaps it may have been the latter of the two. 

16 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

the face mask rule was lifted end of may for bars etc, but it is still in place for public transport. 

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You lost me there Xar., were you referring to one is not enough as far as anyone wearing any masks, or that only one of them trying to remain vigilantly cautious and careful is not enough ? I think perhaps it may have been the latter of the two 

sorry i can't make it clearer

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There's only one person qualified to relax Malia. And she hasn't come home yet.....😄