Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went through the replays of the last seven days and they have not been nude in bed together one night leora was nude but melena wasn't and they used to be nude in bed together all the time till that last time they masturbated each other now all they do is watch movies in bed must be they think they went to far or something because they are doing nothing more

I think you might be watching it's been within the last 5 days they was rubbing each other naked.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went through the replays of the last seven days and they have not been nude in bed together one night leora was nude but melena wasn't and they used to be nude in bed together all the time till that last time they masturbated each other now all they do is watch movies in bed must be they think they went to far or something because they are doing nothing more

Wouldn't it become a monotonous ritual if they did it regularly, like the GOV girls...If the girls serve up something every now and again, like a few days ago,...wouldn't that be much better? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't think she does.

She does indeed Pepe. Pinkish ones.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think you might be watching it's been within the last 5 days they was rubbing each other naked.

Wednesday night. Not that i remember that well of course.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wouldn't it become a monotonous ritual if they did it regularly, like the GOV girls...If the girls serve up something every now and again, like a few days ago,...wouldn't that be much better? 

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Exactly Sir! They are not robots, they do something when the mood takes them. Hence why it works and why it is special, for both of them.

à l’instant, EMMETT111 a dit :

Think the penny has finally dropped and Leora realises that Malia is getting a little too comfortable with the whole 'fake bisexual' thing, Malia was straight in there getting the bed ready and putting the oil on the side as soon as they'd finished eating. Leora must've noticed her going for her crotch at every available opportunity when they were cuddling before, just hope it doesn't lead to any awkwardness or arguments.

Just now, marco6742 said:

Think the penny has finally dropped and Leora realises that Malia is getting a little too comfortable with the whole 'fake bisexual' thing, Malia was straight in there getting the bed ready and putting the oil on the side as soon as they'd finished eating. Leora must've noticed her going for her crotch at every available opportunity when they were cuddling before, just hope it doesn't lead to any awkwardness or arguments.

It won't...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

So let me get this straight, we're all paying.. or most of us.. roughly $20 a month to watch 2 girls watch movies on an Ip

I am  not paying but you guys see it first when it happens and thanks to your input I appreciate all you do and tell us cheap guys what's happing like I said in early post I still can't afford to join since the wife fucked off  unbelievable 

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

With all of respect,I think you have to put on your glasses,she has panties on.sorry

On my phone like the girls. Until I zoomed in I didn't see it 😂

• Haha 1