B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I couldn't quite figure out what Nelly's cameo visit was all about. Yesterday she was with Demid and they slept in Ginger's bed with no romantic activity. Today, Demid was gone and she spent the day helping the others out in the kitchen and just generally hanging around the pool. She borrowed some wide leg shorts and went without panties during her entire visit. At one point when she was in the kitchen, she had her legs spread widely with her feet in two different chairs while the guy with the beard was having conversation in front of her, giving him a good up-short moment. I spent considerable time trying to track her during the day but she spent a lot of time in the blackout areas where there are no cameras. At the end of her stay, she put her panties and dress back on and left at about 22:02 with the bearded guy (camera 2-9). If anyone has a clue about what's going on please share. 

she came for kims birthday. bogdan probably had to work today as they havent got RLC money anymore

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I couldn't quite figure out what Nelly's cameo visit was all about. Yesterday she was with Demid and they slept in Ginger's bed with no romantic activity. Today, Demid was gone and she spent the day helping the others out in the kitchen and just generally hanging around the pool. She borrowed some wide leg shorts and went without panties during her entire visit. At one point when she was in the kitchen, she had her legs spread widely with her feet in two different chairs while the guy with the beard was having conversation in front of her, giving him a good up-short moment. I spent considerable time trying to track her during the day but she spent a lot of time in the blackout areas where there are no cameras. At the end of her stay, she put her panties and dress back on and left at about 22:02 with the bearded guy (camera 2-9). If anyone has a clue about what's going on please share. 

Who the fuck is Demid?

Je me demande pourquoi quelqu'un d'ici n'a pas déjà dénoncé cette infraction en appelant la Guardia Civil directement au téléphone en transmettant l'adresse.Je m'adresse aux membres qui connaissant les lieux exacts où cela se passe et qui s'en foutent complètement pourvu qu'ils puissent voir tous c'est drogué faire des spectacles.Quant à RLC il est évident qu'ils ne bougeront pas le petit doigt c'est leur gagne-pain.

I wonder why someone here hasn’t already denounced this offence by calling the Guardia Civil directly on the phone by forwarding the address.
I address myself to the members who know the exact places where this is happening and who give a fuck completely provided that they can see all that it is drugged doing shows.
As for RLC, it is obvious that they will not move a finger that is their livelihood.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

The bearded guy was Rami, and Bonnie left with them as well...

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

The bearded guy was Rami, and Bonnie left with them as well...

Thanks, for the update. I'm hoping that RLC will bring Nelly back in some way. Before the Russian apartments were dropped, Nelly had started an on camera relationship with a plump red headed female. (This was after her bathtub session with Masha )They made out while dancing in her living room a few times and once on their balcony, engaged in some groping and petting. Nelly has unfinished business on RLC that I hope subscribers can see her play out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Grazie per l'aggiornamento. Spero che RLC riporti Nelly in qualche modo. Prima che gli appartamenti russi fossero lasciati cadere, Nelly aveva iniziato una relazione con la telecamera con una donna grassoccia dai capelli rossi. (Questo è stato dopo la sua sessione di vasca da bagno con Masha) Si sono esibiti ballando nel suo salotto alcune volte e una volta sul balcone, impegnati in qualche brancolio e accarezzando. Nelly ha un affare incompiuto su RLC che spero che gli abbonati possano vederla giocare. 

RLC è Nelly ora