B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Why is it so hard to understand that they can recruit girls from Spain...locally?  It just boils down to RLC being lazy IMHO.

There is a big community of Russian/Ukrainian people that already live in Spain and since it appears that that is really the only tenants they want, I don't see a problem.

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Apparently Europe must review every two weeks the situation with the countries prohibited on the territory
Spain has decided to be less permissive than other European countries, like with Algeria for example 

yes only 15 countries (external to schengen) are authorized for the moment to enter in France for example, and i have not see the ukraine country in this list (ukraine is not in the schengen area)

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes but rlc is a ukrainien and russian business first for the girls apartments, i doubt it will happen when i read the answer the rlc support made to sergio,

i think rlc working with a agency models in ukraine and russia and they offer them to spend some free paid vacation in barcelona

and having ukrainian girls is more confortable for rlc too because of the language we can understand nothing

Bingo....they are all about the majority of the viewers not understanding the language!!!

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes but rlc is a ukrainien and russian business first for the girls apartments, i doubt it will happen when i read the answer the rlc support made to sergio,

i think rlc working with a agency models in ukraine and russia and they offer them to spend some free paid vacation in barcelona

and having ukrainian girls is more confortable for rlc too because of the language we can understand nothing

We have Spanish and Czech couples on RLC so I don't see how it would be impossible to open roommates apartments in these two countries for RLC
I'm not asking to replace the GOV girls, I'm asking to reopen the roommates concept with new apartments and new participants

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes only 15 countries are authorized for the moment to enter in France for example, and i have not see the ukraine country in this list (they are not in the schengen area)

If the rest of the Ukrainians act like the ones on RLC, it's better that they don't let them into Spain.....these residents don't give a damn about distancing or anything else when it comes to the Covid-19 virus!!

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes only 15 countries are authorized for the moment to enter in France for example, and i have not see the ukraine country in this list (ukraine is not in the schengen area)

yes Ukraine is not mentioned, but the other countries of the Balkans either so I wonder if speaking of Russia, it does not include all the countries of this part of the world

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

We have Spanish and Czech couples on RLC so I don't see how it would be impossible to open roommates apartments in these two countries for RLC
I'm not asking to replace the GOV girls, I'm asking to reopen the roommates concept with new apartments and new participants

yes i agree it would be very interesting but when i see the evolution of rlc during this last year i expect nothing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I think the best thing to do is close the GOV apartments!  As it is now, they are just about exactly like couples apartments anyway and the newness has worn off big time IMHO.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If the rest of the Ukrainians act like the ones on RLC, it's better that they don't let them into Spain.....these residents don't give a damn about distancing or anything else when it comes to the Covid-19 virus!!

In fact, you mean they act like the Americans :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think the best thing to do is close the GOV apartments!  As it is now, they are just about exactly like couples apartments anyway and the newness has worn off big time IMHO.

They have been on RLC since almost the beginning of the site, so I don't see why we could not keep them and at the same time have something new, they have already done so in the past, so they can do it again

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, you mean they act like the Americans :biggrin:

I'm sure there are some Americans that that applies to.  But there are a lot of others that it doesn't and they damn sure don't get together at one apartment and four of them get in one bed and rub and kiss all over each other!!

Just now, moos54 said:

They have been on RLC since almost the beginning of the site, so I don't see why we could not keep them and at the same time have something new, they have already done so in the past, so they can do it again

I personally feel it's time to get rid of them and get back to the way RLC used to be.  No matter what anyone says, I will always believe this to be true!