B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why is it so hard to understand that they can recruit girls from Spain...locally?  It just boils down to RLC being lazy IMHO.

I think some of the challenge is that RLC (and CC) is available in Spain. Not everyone wants to be recognized by friends and neighbors in this cast.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think some of the challenge is that RLC (and CC) is available in Spain. Not everyone wants to be recognized by friends and neighbors in this cast.

That's a good point Noldus.  I can see where some would not want do it for fear of being recognized.

I'm fixing to go to my daughters house for a 4th of July celebration.....Happy 4th to those who celebrate it!!!

Just a short info: 

Barring area with 200,000 inhabitants
The Spanish region of Lleida is now blocked off. The rapidly rising infection has worried the authorities. The outbreak is linked to guest workers in agriculture.

It's not so far from Barcelona....

ELPAIS.COM

Torra justifica la medida por el aumento de casos de covid-19 y ordena a los Mossos que multen a los ciudadanos que incumplan la medida

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's a good point Noldus.  I can see where some would not want do it for fear of being recognized.

I'm fixing to go to my daughters house for a 4th of July celebration.....Happy 4th to those who celebrate it!!!

Have fun Harley 😉 Happy 4th

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

when carina and sabrina left the project it took only a month for rlc for find a spanish replacement couple martina/alberto, when they want they can

there is many example like this (adriana,desiree) they always found faster a spanish replacement couple

i just think for the girls apartments they want only ukrainian and russian girls it's another branch for these apartments they are maybe more manageable for make the show 😁 💲

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

glad to see milena is not from westworld but is a real human being with feelings

Even Delores was able to cry kind of.

From now on I will only refer to Milena now as Delores.

Just now, wooders78 said:

considering what diane put in her panties he could be disappointed like the others lol

She put a tampon in 😂 that's messed up she invite him over at 11pm😂