B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Barcelona closing down again..

Barcelona police stopped people on their way to the beach:
Barcelona police have closed access to a large part of the city's millions of beaches after too many ignored the authorities' request to stay home.
As a result of an increase in coronary heart disease in the northern Spanish regional capital, Catalan authorities on Friday encouraged people to stay at home.

On Saturday, the police prevented several people from going to the beach and used loudspeakers to ask people who were already lying on the sand to move away. They were too close, which can increase the risk of infection, was modest.

Barcelona and other parts of Catalonia have experienced the largest corona outbreaks in Spain since the strict restrictions were lifted just under three weeks ago.

On Saturday, more than 1,200 new cases of infection were reported in the region.

what a great summer we have 😏, no vacation for me this summer because of this shit virus and all the restrictions there is

it's not funny at all to go in vacation in this condition

1 minute ago, firewall said:

what a great summer we have 😏, no vacation for me this summer because of this shit virus and all the restrictions there is

it's not funny at all to go in vacation in this condition

Why would you not go on vacation?  Do you not have places where you can rent a cabin in the woods or on a lake,  where you live?  Do you not own a tent to go camping?  Just curious...

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why would you not go on vacation?  Do you not have places where you can rent a cabin in the woods or on a lake,  where you live?  Do you not own a tent to go camping?  Just curious...

i go on a hike regularly where i live  but seems there is some restrictions in the camping too and tomorrow in France you have to wear a mask everywhere in the closed public space or you have to pay 135 euro, i don't want go in vacation in this condition,

i will continue to do my hike 2-3 times per week and that's all for this summer until all this restrictions continue (we have only 2 cases of covid in my department)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they were at a roller derby the other night....i hear they took 1st place and were not thrown out of the car!!

they still have a weekend away after being out all thursday night. it didnt stop them last week

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i go on a hike regularly where i live  but seems there is some restrications in the camping too and tomorrow in France you have to wear a mask everywhere in the closed public space or you have to pay 135 euro, i don't want go in vacation in this condition,

i will continue to do my hike 2-3 times per week and that's all for this summer until all this restrictions continue (we have only 2 cases of covid in my department)

I know it's not ideal conditions for a vacation but a couple of days out of the house would seem to me to be spirit lifting if nothing else.  I hope it's over one of these days in the not too distant future!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know it's not ideal conditions for a vacation but a couple of days out of the house would seem to me to be spirit lifting if nothing else.  I hope it's over one of these days in the not too distant future!!

where i live i am on vacation during all the year it's not a big problem for me to not move this summer 🙂, 5 mn of walk and i have all i need (nature,silence...)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they still have a weekend away after being out all thursday night. it didnt stop them last week

yes i know, but it sounds like they are cracking down on Covid in Barcelona and maybe by some slight chance the 3 amigas developed some brain cells while they have been resting and have come to the conclusion that apartment hopping and multi person parties and sucking the dick of a married woman's husband needs to be put on the back burner for now...........but I doubt that's the case!!  I mean seriously, it's obvious that if this crack down wasn't going on in Barcelona, those 3 girls would be gone everyday until late!!