B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

To me,Diane just seems to inject herself into many different situations and it seems she doesn't fit in but tries. I think Kim and Olya could have more fun together if it wasn't for Diane. Just like when Alexandra and Lucian were in B4 and it really looked like Alexandra wanted Kim so bad but yet there was Diane to ''cunt'' block her. I'm sorry for fans of Diane but shits gotta change.   ALL I CAN SAY IS......  tin.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

To me,Diane just seems to inject herself into many different situations and it seems she doesn't fit in but tries. I think Kim and Olya could have more fun together if it wasn't for Diane. Just like when Alexandra and Lucian were in B4 and it really looked like Alexandra wanted Kim so bad but yet there was Diane to ''cunt'' block her. I'm sorry for fans of Diane but shits gotta change.   ALL I CAN SAY IS......  tin.jpg

its been time for a change for ages but these girls are on too good a thing to leave

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I believe Covid is still influencing this big style...

I don't believe it and i'm not saying that to piss anyone off.  I believe that RLC just doesn't care anymore and we know how lazy they are so this is prime time for them to be lazy.  Gina fricking lives in Barcelona and they won't even kick her ass out of B1 and replace her with another Barcelona girl that already lives in Barcelona......pure laziness is all it is IMO.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't believe it and i'm not saying that to piss anyone off.  I believe that RLC just doesn't care anymore and we know how lazy they are so this is prime time for them to be lazy.  Gina fricking lives in Barcelona and they won't even kick her ass out of B1 and replace her with another Barcelona girl that already lives in Barcelona......pure laziness is all it is IMO.

Nicole ❤️