B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now Mimi has come down the pool stairs with Milena wearing her white dress again. How the fuck did that happen. Did Milena take it out to her? Still a one hour trick would make sense time wise 😉

She left 1708 in her black robe, and left the front door open (closed by Milena 1721)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She left 1708 in her black robe, and left the front door open (closed by Milena 1721)

Mimi was back in the kitchen 1748 and changed to her white dress and left again

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

17.48 she came into the kitchen and changed the robe to a white dress and left again.  

22 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now Mimi has come down the pool stairs with Milena wearing her white dress again. How the fuck did that happen. Did Milena take it out to her? Still a one hour trick would make sense time wise 😉

they play for pay!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Me too, and it's 'unfortunate' that Liverpool won the title but they did deserve to win.

If you are talking about the FA Cup final, they might meet United. As in Manchester United 😀

Celebrate United GIF by KOHLER

Liverpool have always been my 2nd team...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

How do you cancel your membership? Trying to quit this sub before they bill me again.

go to the site segpay and click on consumer support then enter your email and your id member when you sub (check your email the day you suscribed) then on the right you can cancel your suscription on a icone put the mouse on it , you have a live chat support too if you need help it's very easy to cancel or get a refund