B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You can also send an email to [email protected] and tell them you want to terminate your subscription and they will do that when your account expires. They will even reply via an email to confirm your wish to terminate. I've done it this way as well.

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

go to the site segpay and click on consumer support then enter your email and your id member when you sub (check your email the day you suscribed) , you have a live chat support too if you need help it's very easy to cancel or get a refund

I ended yo doing it through segpay but thanks for the answers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wooders78 said:

when im worried about my families heaith the first i do is NOT go out clubbing all night

Correct...If on the off chance they did go home soon, they could be asymptomatic carriers...passing it onto their loved ones 😒

14 hours ago, bluewinner said:

totally agree with you. even when we have new girls I am not sure if they be more entertaining and better looking than the current ones. I am guessing because of their Visa limits they'll have to leave at some point but I am in no rush to see them gone, especially my favourite ones.  

I think their Visa limits will be wavered for the time being, due to the current pandemic...

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Me too, and it's 'unfortunate' that Liverpool won the title but they did deserve to win.

If you are talking about the FA Cup final, they might meet United. As in Manchester United 😀

Celebrate United GIF by KOHLER

Its

image.jpeg.fa603d160d4298207456d73814bfe079.jpeg

Just now, Noldus said:

2130 Olya and Kim left nice dressed

I can't help but think they are not going to a club.  The Covid people say that a club/bar is the worst place to go and the chances of catching the virus skyrocket once you enter.  My theory is they are meeting  a couple of guys for out of camera fun....maybe even headed to B5.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't help but think they are not going to a club.  The Covid people say that a club/bar is the worst place to go and the chances of catching the virus skyrocket once you enter.  My theory is they are meeting  a couple of guys for out of camera fun....maybe even headed to B5.

or.....back to the rollher derby lmao