Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

🐈 😘🙂👍

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This bloody lockdown in Melbourne is doing my head in. Normally I would be having a lovely bacon and eggs at a lovely cafe now for breakfast. This not being able to leave the house is killing me. Luckily I have you here and Leora to keep me sane. 

Don't worry Oz the time will soon pass although at the moment the end seems a long way off, I've just had 14 weeks of being what they called shielded (isolation) as I'm classed high risk probably like yourself, because I've had a stroke which has left the right side of my body basically useless I also suffer with COPD and possible heart condition. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's not more than a few Leora followers in the same situation around the world, and I don't mean just those of us who post on this Forum.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Maybe that fold down sofa/bed is actually not so comfortable mate. It certainly doesnt look to be. I've never seen one that actually was, although I've seen plenty of regular sofa's that were actually quite comfortable, perhaps because of being constructed of better quality materials and workmanship. That one doesn't look to be. Although I've never seen any fold-down that actually was. So maybe she had become aching in some way. I have slept on many motel/hotel beds in my time, alot of which I would wake up aching or sore from. I suppose sometimes someone sleeping on something more firm but not seamed, creased, or sagging in any spots may make some difference sometimes but obviously only she knows what her reason(s) may have been.

Personally, I think she might have slept on the floor because it was cooler but what do I know LOL

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

Don't worry Oz the time will soon pass although at the moment the end seems a long way off, I've just had 14 weeks of being what they called shielded (isolation) as I'm classed high risk probably like yourself, because I've had a stroke which has left the right side of my body basically useless I also suffer with COPD and possible heart condition. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's not more than a few Leora followers in the same situation around the world, and I don't mean just those of us who post on this Forum.

Until the youth take the pandemic seriously, it's not going anywhere

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I think she might have slept on the floor because it was cooler but what do I know LOL

May have been hf. But she was laying on a blanket that she had moved down onto the floor as well. 

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Surely hf you're not referring to the ones who's only educations are obviously no more than in b.s. activism whom few seem to possess any common sense that's doing their best to ruin the country.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't blame you there. Don't know what goes through peoples minds to go to a COVID19 Party to purposely infect themselves just to see what it feels like to have COVID19. Unfortunately One Youngster died.  Sometimes Stupidity comes with consequences. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Now ain't that the truth, 

Unless they come out with a vaccine, unfortunately yes New. And the uneducated younger generations who have been only educated in activism could care less about that or much else. I'm one of the fortunate ones that never really was confined somewhere so much although we were in a period of only essential workers or personell were supposed to be getting out and about. But I was still able to go get groceries and fuel. I've looked around at various times over the past couple of years and as time goes by I've been noticing more and more trash everywhere. They think nothing of throwing trash out of vehicle windows or setting it out of them anywhere and leaving it when there are trash cans 30 feet or less away. The younger generations are ruining the country and probably will end up doing so.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't blame you there. Don't know what goes through peoples minds to go to a COVID19 Party to purposely infect themselves just to see what it feels like to have COVID19. Unfortunately One Youngster died.  Sometimes Stupidity comes with consequences. 

You sure got that right StnCld.