Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

Trouble is Sir, those occasions are already now looking very few and far between.....😩

Do not give up hope. You might have a chat with Koala. He seems to be guarding the bottle of massage oil. That is sitting on the table next to him.

I don't think that there has been restrictions for its use. Although, I agree the opportunities for its use has been somewhat limited lately.Β 

It would not hurt my feelings one bit. Should there be need of another bottle. Before the aunties come to visit.Β  Β Β πŸ˜‰

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Do not give up hope. You might have a chat with Koala. He seems to be guarding the bottle of massage oil. That is sitting on the table next to him.

I don't think that there has been restrictions for its use. Although, I agree the opportunities for its use has been somewhat limited lately.Β 

It would not hurt my feelings one bit. Should there be need of another bottle. Before the aunties come to visit.Β  Β Β πŸ˜‰

Yeah, those relationsΒ are hurtling towards the apartment and should be knocking on the door around weekend time sadly.

The Koala will have very cold balls by now, grasping the bottle for so long. Mind you, new ones were purchased by both at the end of last week but are still dormant on the shelves.

Such a pity to leave them lying there all lonely and unused eh? Especially as they both enjoy the experiences.  😩