Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Other than perhaps available room in the apartment, I've wondered why they may have no hamper there. Probably the same as why the apartment doesn't have any type of chest of drawers, only shelves and wire type baskets in closets. Surely there would be enough room for a hamper though, maybe in the hall rather than throw clothes in a pile on the floor there. Perhaps the balcony furniture may have seemed more important at the time instead.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Other than perhaps available room in the apartment, I've wondered why they may have no hamper there. Probably the same as why the apartment doesn't have any type of chest of drawers, only shelves and wire type baskets in closets. Surely there would be enough room for a hamper though, maybe in the hall rather than throw clothes in a pile on the floor there. Perhaps the balcony furniture may have seemed more important at the time instead.

There is a hamper but just out of sight most times, Look at cam six and you can see it in the hall leading to the bathroom.

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

There is a hamper but just out of sight most times, Look at cam six and you can see it in the hall leading to the bathroom.

Just checked and saw it. I never noticed it before. Surely one twice that size would be better suited for the both of the two women though. Although I'm certain there's a limited amount of space in that sized apartment, surely they could benefit from one two or three times that size and have enough room there somewhere. I actually had looked around to see if I had noticed a solid made hamper anywhere rather than the net style one they have. May be why I missed it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

In the old app. you did not see this

I didn't never noticed one in the previous apartment either. But evidently my peepers do perhaps miss things more than they may once have.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora happily watching a video sent to her of Eva running up some steps with her boyfriend! Or girlfriend, you never know!! EVA!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think it is now clear what they are planning ... oil

Do you mean the bottle on the table? To be fair, that's been there for days now.