Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Maybe nothing got splashed outside the tub and onto the floor that time e. Since it's only been obvious that you find a great deal of enjoyment from such particular situations, if you don't already have one, perhaps you should consider downloading an app. that would enable you to get some snapshot stills the next time a similar situation occurs. Then when or if at times such situations don't occur after all, you could rather refer to some of those instead. Then you would be privy to that particular form of beauty whenever you may feel any urge to, and may perhaps even dream about it at times when you sleep as well.            Just a suggestion. Hope you sleep well. 🙂

If you're talkin about snapshots, well I have a built-in one in my head, that I can recall automatically, whenever I need to see it, the only drawback, I have learned the hard way, is to never use it when your driving, but to see it in-motion, it's like a fine wine, and you and I know, you don't rush a fine wine, because whenever it does happen, it just makes it that much special, whenever that time will be, when it does happen

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If you're talkin about snapshots, well I have a built-in one in my head, that I can recall automatically, whenever I need to see it, the only drawback, I have learned the hard way, is to never use it when your driving, but to see it in-motion, it's like a fine wine, and you and I know, you don't rush a fine wine, because whenever it does happen, it just makes it that much special, whenever that time will be, when it does happen

I know. Was just making a suggestion that may have aleviated some of the disappointment it has seemed that you may have perhaps experienced at times when anything similar doesn't occur after all. I also know what you mean as far as anything occurring in real time is concerned as well. Obviously you know what's best for yourself. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gomer said:

I went about my business yesterday when I checked in and saw two pages about a laundry hamper and lack of drawer space. 

Then Leora must have been hiding in it to get that much attention 😏

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I know. Was just making a suggestion that may have aleviated some of the disappointment it has seemed that you may have perhaps experienced at times when anything similar doesn't occur after all. I also know what you mean as far as anything occurring in real time is concerned as well. Obviously you know what's best for yourself. 

I was just having a little fun with your comment, because it was fun to read it, even though I'm not a wine connoisseur