Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is ashame that someone obviously always feels some need to be sarcastic prick here. It definitely shows their mentallity level.

You can always tell someone's intelligence level when they have to resort to insults just because somebody said something they didn't like and got their feelings all crushed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is ashame that someone obviously always feels some need to be sarcastic prick here. It definitely shows their mentallity level.

You can always hit the report button. Let me know how that works out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You can always tell someone's intelligence level when they have to resort to insults just because somebody said something they didn't like and got their feelings all crushed.

Yes we can tell your intelligence level by the stupid comments you make

Nobody's but hurt except for the whiners

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes we can tell your intelligence level by the stupid comments you make

Nobody's but hurt except for the whiners

No, you're the one that gets butt hurt. It's why you feel a need to sarcastically wisecrack on others comments all the time simply because they don't fall in line with yours.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You can always hit the report button. Let me know how that works out.

Report a measly butt hurt whiner like you, perhaps not. But perhaps a weasel may have been a more suitable site avatar for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No, you're the one that gets butt hurt. It's why you feel a need to sarcastically wisecrack on others comments all the time simply because they don't fall in line with yours.

Complain to the mods then me know how that works out

You are a hypocrite

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Awww, is someone whining again now and needs his mommie. Too bad him wittle feelings got hurt. 😥

You're not very good at this 😢🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You're not very good at this 😢🤣

Never have tried to be. Not gonna stand idley by either and get insulted by you who gets your jollies off by doing so to folks here or anyone else and not respond back. That is, unless I'm not around when it occurs and don't notice it. Don't act so sanctimonious either. Your the one who once again started the crap with your fake remarks. You obviously always feel a need to be a sarcastic wisecracking smartass. There are such professionals known as phsychological therapists that may be of assistance to you if you need help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never have tried to be. Not gonna stand idley by either and get insulted by you who gets your jollies off by doing so to folks here or anyone else and not respond back. That is, unless I'm not around when it occurs and don't notice it. Don't act so sanctimoniuos either. Your the one who once again started the crap with your fake remarks.

And you're a hypocrite what's your point there scooter.