Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Yet again, how  inconsiderate to take a freakin' phone call while your doing a massage.  I really doubt it is an important phone call that had to be taken right then and there.

You tell them. I am so damn mad I can't 😂

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Yet again, how  inconsiderate to take a freakin' phone call while your doing a massage.  I really doubt it is an important phone call that had to be taken right then and there.

But it is not an important massage, it is just for views! It means nothing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well...one yaking on a phone for most of the time they've been in what probably appears as an enticing view from any thumbs as a scissoring position when all they are only doing is rubbing the same of one another's feet...could be considered some sort of indication on how serious they actually were or perhaps are.

You would think that would be evidence enough, but not for these people I guess. This was all I was trying to say, but of course the Nancies of the Leora thread can't bear to hear anything even slightly negative without getting huffy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You tell them. I am so damn mad I can't 😂

YEAH! Right in the middle of the.....Oh wait, the massage had ended and they were just rubbing their feet afterwards. And continued to do so for the whole call. 

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Um, you would for a paycheck, like these girls are doing.

In what world do you think music ending would cause a disruption in a real sexual mood?

In the world of private dances at strip clubs 😉

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You would think that would be evidence enough, but not for these people I guess. This was all I was trying to say, but of course the Nancies of the Leora thread can't bear to hear anything even slightly negative without getting huffy.

I know that and I'm usually not as concerned about some other's views or opinions here regardless of whether they are the same as mine or not. Some may simply have different views and opinions and some may lack common sense. Regardless of which it may be, it is the views and opinions of others, so most times matters not to me.