Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

OK! SEEN ENOUGH! THAT'S IT.

After the nightmare of that Saturday night, look who has been invited back again! Malia, what on earth has got into you. Are you this lonely, this desperate??

Well, sorry sweetheart, i am not watching. Not watching THIS DICKHEAD, THIS ASSHOLE, THIS JERK-OFF AGAIN.

What a total Zalupa he really is. Nothing to do with Leora or Malia, this is about a totally different person. 

Malia, sorry, but i am switching off!!

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

please tell me I am wrong, thats not that same drunken looser that was there a month ago and passed out on the sofa.

Same old friend of The girls from Russia.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

please tell me I am wrong, thats not that same drunken looser that was there a month ago and passed out on the sofa.

Very very sadly Yes.

I don't care if he's a friend, i go off how he was when he was here, and he was a total loser, an idiot. And put up with him again? No chance!

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

OK! SEEN ENOUGH! THAT'S IT.

After the nightmare of that Saturday night, look who has been invited back again! Malia, what on earth has got into you. Are you this lonely, this desperate??

Well, sorry sweetheart, i am not watching. Not watching THIS DICKHEAD, THIS ASSHOLE, THIS JERK-OFF AGAIN.

What a total Zalupa he really is.

Malia, sorry, i am switching off!!

Good for you and I don't blame you!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1