Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I honestly still cannot comprehend how some can judge a person's total being by watching them for one evening.   And what amazes me the most that some people do not put any faith in Leora and Malia's ability to have a friend that they deem worthy.  If he was not, I am confident that no one would see him in this apartment.  It seems that some are just jealous that they are not the ones there instead of him and cannot stand it. 

me the thing surprise me the most is to have  already a topic#55 for leora/malia

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

I honestly still cannot comprehend how some can judge a person's total being by watching them for one evening.   And what amazes me the most that some people do not put any faith in Leora and Malia's ability to have a friend that they deem worthy.  If he was not, I am confident that no one would see him in this apartment.  It seems that some are just jealous that they are not the ones there instead of him and cannot stand it. 

jealousy pure and simple. Like no one here got drunk before and acted stupid!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I respect your opinion of course, but those of us who watched that night saw him drunkenly keep trying it on with her, she kept rejecting his advances, until she turned the tables and made him look a fool, made him look stupid. THAT is what got people's backs up! How he was. Nothing to do with their choice of companion - How many times have guests gone to an apartment and been called for their behavior? Many, right? 

That is the problem. And this is my own opinion!! I can easily get my account deleted if this is not valid.

I thought you said you were done here also?? I bet you are still watching them too lol...

• Like 3

Even though the Jerk had a bad debut, it looks like Leora is going to run this script regardless. I kept watching hoping that I was wrong and that the Jerk was with Malia as the fan club stated. I was hoping there was the new guy that Leora told Malia about at the breakfast table... who lived with his mother (as was translated by a fellow forum member). It looks like there is only one guy after all and Leora seems to be using Malia as a decoy.  I said before, they are all full of bullshit. I can't figure out why the need for the bullshit unless it's for the purpose of confusing that dumbass Paul. I'm done with bullshit so I'm out too. Peace.   

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Bravo. Well said hap. Of course the situation to me seems quite humorous as well. 👏

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I respect your opinion of course, but those of us who watched that night saw him drunkenly keep trying it on with her, she kept rejecting his advances, until she turned the tables and made him look a fool, made him look stupid. THAT is what got people's backs up! How he was. Nothing to do with their choice of companion - How many times have guests gone to an apartment and been called for their behavior? Many, right?

I did not observe the night in question, nor have I read the forum posts regarding it, but from this description, getting drunk and trying to get it on with a beautiful woman, it seems like pretty normal male behavior to me. What am I missing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Even though the Jerk had a bad debut, it looks like Leora is going to run this script regardless. I kept watching hoping that I was wrong and that the Jerk was with Malia as the fan club stated. I was hoping there was the new guy that Leora told Malia about at the breakfast table... who lived with his mother (as was translated by a fellow forum member). It looks like there is only one guy after all and Leora seems to be using Malia as a decoy.  I said before, they are all full of bullshit. I can't figure out why the need for the bullshit unless it's for the purpose of confusing that dumbass Paul. I'm done with bullshit so I'm out too. Peace.   

What, Irma the love of your life closed her legs for once so you come onto this forum trying to stir up shit yet again

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Shocker that the ones who swear up and down on Leora's and Malia's "relationship" mysteriously has a problem with the guy they have visiting... Absolutely shocker...

Yes...somewhat of a shocker isn't it. Perhaps what may be more of a shocker is that there has not yet been any speculation or hypothesis as to any possibilty of any reasoning that the guest may be there once again to provide cover or some form of an excuse for someone to once again leave the residence as was previously speculated and claimed on the guests last known visit there. Such shocking developments. Quite humorous as well. But remember, we should all believe that most of what occurs there is after all real life occurrences and that little to none of it is for cam attention. 😏

• Like 2
  • Confused 2