Venera & Sheril (2020) Part #1

19 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

He was just wishing that leonie would become one of those students 

But I doubt it

No. I just use she in compare - earlier-now.

If I making list top-returns that would force me to go to subscription payment, I don't think Leonie would be on this list in D&D team - Isa&Bart sure, maybe D&D - they are good people and quite interesting + can attract beautiful and interesting people. All hate is false fantasies, but I do not see such for students, by the way, they are exploiting it in extreme-mode. D&D always giving show. Students do not give (see Val - little flirting, 1 kiss = 15 hours in top views).

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's exact same type of appartement as Helena & Eva. But cam setup is more clean and no cables are all over the place. The never used realm number also indicates a new manager. 

Sure? I think the manager's visit to Ju-Ju and this apartment connected😉. Well, I don't see Alex or Anna - this is not their apartment 100%. 

According to some inside information, I can accurately tell that either Anna and Alex, or manager Ju-Ju and others Lia/Brock, or new manager, but this city it strange (20%).

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sure? I think the manager's visit to Ju-Ju and this apartment connected😉. Well, I don't see Alex or Anna - this is not their apartment 100%. 

According to some inside information, I can accurately tell that either Anna and Alex, or manager Ju-Ju and others Lia/Brock, or new manager, but this city it strange (20%).

My guess is new manager as new realm number. But strange some building that Helena & Eva. Wonder if they will visit each other?

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is new manager as new realm number. But strange some building that Helena & Eva. Wonder if they will visit each other?

Maybe Alex and Lina. But is it really same house? Or just a similar design. I don't know where Helena&Eva live now. But this place in same city where all places Ju-Ju manager, Stifler and first Sofia place.

For girl with glasses - expectations are low. She talked about a psychologist (time to visit). And in general, it is clear that she is NOT open-mind positive party-girl.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Maybe Alex and Lina. But is it really same house? Or just a similar design. I don't know where Helena&Eva live now. But this place in same city where all places Ju-Ju manager, Stifler and first Sofia place.

For girl with glasses - expectations are low. She talked about a psychologist (time to visit). And in general, it is clear that she is NOT open-mind positive party-girl.

Look at the appartement. It's to 95% indentical.