Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

Malia has no colors Happy. she is just as plain as Jane can be be.... Lost cause really when it comes too voyeurism. I really thought she potential, but I realize now she no longer has much potential because she does not even begin to know how to really seduce the voguers who pay for her stay in in Prague !!! I would ay to her enjoy while you can because as fast as it happened it can be taken from you MALIA , and it will back to the frozen tundra that you know so well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

Malia has no colors Happy. she is just as plain as Jane can be be.... Lost cause really when it comes too voyeurisms.

I was in the middle of replying to you and you locked me out.

I can't say I agree with everything you said, but I do understand the frustration. This is a conversation we can have another day and time.

I will continue to watch and so will many more.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Malia has no colors Happy. she is just as plain as Jane can be be.... Lost cause really when it comes too voyeurisms.

LMAO. I must say that you are quite humorous at times my cosmic friend. In consideration that she has been learning from one of the best, seems to make it seem quite more humorous than perhaps otherwise. 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I was in the middle of replying to you and you locked me out.

I can't say I agree with everything you said, but I do understand the frustration. This is a conversation we can have another day and time.

I will continue to watch and so will many more.

There are voyeurs dreams an fantasies on RLC and then there are space eaters Pepe, the real question is what it is Malia ? A want to b something like so many who have graced LC or those who are remembered forever in the database. What is it that Malia is the real question ?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

There are voyeurs dreams an fantasies on RLC and then there are space eaters Pepe, the real question is what it is Malia ? A want to b something like so many who have graced LC or those who are remembered forever in the database. What is it that Malia is the real question ?

Don't have the time right now, but I'm willing to discuss this with you later, but not on the forum.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

LMAO. I must say that you are quite humorous at times my cosmic friend. In consideration that she has been learning from one of the best, seems to make it seem quite more humorous than perhaps otherwise. 🙂

My question is has she really learned the art of seduction or ahs she learned $$$. now that is is the million dollar question. I say she has learned to act like a child . a 16 yr old. that she is a woman I find hard to concve as she can not be sedutive no matter how hard she tries.... i need her to convince that she is a real woman that has b=no bou

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Don't have the time right now, but I'm willing to discuss this with you later, but not on the forum.

Well certainly not because of being the most knowledgeable one of all things Leora here my cosmic friend, who after all would have the time for that. 😏

Little thing tries so hard to prove it's part of the alpha pack when in reality it's barely in the beta group. Could be why it's such a stupid creature. I laugh you laugh we all laugh watching the struggle.

• Like 3

Just now, Pepe said:

Little thing tries so hard to prove it's part of the alpha pack when in reality it's barely in the beta group. Could be why it's such a stupid creature. I laugh you laugh we all laugh watching the struggle.

One thing you have right there, is many laugh at such an insignificant creature as you portray yourself to be. 😏

• Upvote 2