Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

It only has just a few tricks in its bag and I think most of them have been exhausted. Let's wait and see what will be the next move. It's funny watching the rat 🐀 play with it's food 🐛

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It only has just a few tricks in its bag and I think most of them have been exhausted. Let's wait and see what will be the next move. It's funny watching the rat 🐀 play with it's food 🐛

What difference does it make. A coward is a coward. Let's see what your excuse for such is.

• Upvote 1

What could have been .... Malia the chicken and rookie showed her true colors tonight,,,,, Move on my brothers and waste no time with 

the want to be rookies.... PLEASE do not waste your time and support RLC with this shit low quality  so called armature content///

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What could have been .... Malia the chicken and rookie showed her true colors tonight,,,,, Move on my brothers and waste no time with 

the want to be rookies.... PLEASE do not waste your time and support RLC with this shit low quality  so called armature content///

Thank you for your input, but I and many others will take up the slack and give our support. You'll be missed.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It's just like the energizer bunny it just keeps going and going and going but gets no where. When you're worm it is difficult. I think if it had a big enough mouth it would probably eat itself. I pity the poor thing.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How about you stop wasting your time trying to persuade people to your way of thinking. The fact that you no longer derive pleasure from watching Malia does not mean others feel the same way. What is a shame is that you can't seem to understand that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Thank you for your input, but I am many others will take up the slack and give our support. You'll be missed.

Be my guest my friend Pepe.... Rookies and Amatuers... non sexual and non seductive .... The Goddess curse you have fallen for as usual with Leora....and Malia just another also rand soon forgotten by the voyeurs with nothing to keep their interest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, p4design said:

How about you stop wasting your time trying to persuade people to your way of thinking. The fact that you no longer derive pleasure from watching Malia does not mean others feel the same way. What is a shame is that you can't seem to understand that.

It's OK he's aloud to not be happy with the girls. He has his reasons although he's I'm not totally sure what he expects to see.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

It's OK he's aloud to not be happy with the girls. He has his reasons although he's I'm not totally sure what he expects to see.

And your as full of shit as you''ve obviously always been.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Be my guest my friend Pepe.... Rookies and Amatuers... non sexual and non seductive .... The Goddess curse you have fallen for as usual with Leora....and Malia just another also rand soon forgotten by the voyeurs with nothing to keep their interest.

Well at least you have the other apartments to fall back on or VH. Things I can find anywhere on the world wide webs. Different strokes for different folks. No pun intended 😁

• Like 5