Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Listen did anyone hear anything? Nope just the wind 🍃 rustling through the night with crickets in the background 🦗 How peaceful it is.

Doesn't take the wind, only deceptiveness and ignorance to realize how deceptive someone can be.

• Upvote 1

It comes out with fangs showing, wraps itself around its victim and is in a death struggle. This is what we see from afar, but as we approach it and look at it closely we find it's nothing more than a Lumbricus terrestris wrapped around a twig. Sometimes things are not as furious as they seem.

17 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It comes out with fangs showing, wraps itself around its victim and is in a death struggle. This is what we see from afar, but as we approach it and look at it closely we find it's nothing more than a Lumbricus terrestris wrapped around a twig. Sometimes things are not as furious as they seem.

As is obvious as your mind and condition of phsychosis is my friend. Perhaps you may be better off seeking help in assuming all knowing of all Leora is as you obviously may believe and attempt others to believe as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After all this time. Malia the Modest Moral Malign Maybe Baby....... HAHHA periscope has you beat all to hell !!!! you want my money you have to earn it. It has become obvious she has no intention of becoming a superstar. !!! Long Live  Leora the Matriarch. No one to fill the goddess's shoes or panties !!!!

A fun fact about the Lumbricus terrestris If you dissect one of these creatures , you will discover that it does not possess a backbone which explains a lot it only thinks it's something more.

These creatures also function as food for many other creatures such as birds, rats and toads and skunks.

• Like 3

Being an Australian we pretty much give everyone a nickname. So this being the case the new guy I'm giving him his own nickname.

Welcome  "Blue Balls"

Why "Blue Balls" the poor man has two near naked sexy women a few feet away and can't get any action.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After all this time. Malia the Modest Moral Malign Maybe Baby....... HAHHA periscope has you beat all to hell !!!! you want my money you have to earn it. It has become obvious she has no intention of becoming a superstar. !!! Long Live  Leora the Matriarch. No one to fill the goddess's shoes or panties !!!!

I fill her panties all the time while lying around in the drawer 😁

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

A fun fact about the Lumbricus terrestris If you dissect one of these creatures , you will discover that it does not possess a backbone which explains a lot it only thinks it's something more.

These creatures also function as food for many other creatures such as birds, rats and toads and skunks.

A fun fact about those who portray themselves as such. Not much at all if any.

• Upvote 1

Awe it's trying so hard to be of significance. What a shame. I hope someone doesn't step on it. I have seen one eaten and then shit out before and then eaten again by vultures.

• Like 3