Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I prefer to stick to facts

maar niemand van ons kent de feiten, alleen de meisjes, dus welke feiten bedoel je dan ?

ik denk dat iedereen gelooft wat hem maar een  goed gevoel geeft over Leora, dan heb ik het over de genen hierzo, die veel om haar geven en geen negatief  van haar kunnen verwerken,  maar vergeet niet, het is realiteit .

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

maar niemand van ons kent de feiten, alleen de meisjes, dus welke feiten bedoel je dan ?

ik denk dat iedereen gelooft wat hem maar een  goed gevoel geeft over Leora, dan heb ik het over de genen hierzo, die veel om haar geven en geen negatief  van haar kunnen verwerken,  maar vergeet niet, het is realiteit .

The reality is that if someone walks out the door with a bathrobe in the middle of the night, she won't sit on the couch for two hours

• Like 2

Leora ma belle, ton appartement devient triste et toi tu n'es plus la même.

Ton sourire est presque absent, tes masturbations sont une denrée rare, tu ne nous défis plus en regardant la caméra, tu n'as plus l'air si coquine.

Bien sur tu es libre mais reprends toi, penses à ceux qui te nourrisses et pas avec un doigt d'honneur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Capisco che Leora sia rinomata per fare orari strani ma...non lo so...che senso ha andarsene alle 1:30 del mattino per tornare verso le 9 e buttarsi a dormire?

almost everything is open there at night, I think that Leora does part-time work besides going out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

The reality is that if someone walks out the door with a bathrobe in the middle of the night, she won't sit on the couch for two hours

my point is if someone must go to work or where ever, she doesn't get ready 2 hours before going out the door, but leave it for what it is.... evrybody have is own opinion....no hard feelings  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Some would have you believe the latter part.

Yes perhaps some would, oh exclusive purveyor of any and all knowledge Leora. Might that be why thou claimed that the auduence should wait to see what's coming next oh all knowledgeable one who feels a need to monitor someone elses social media account ? Perhaps so oh knowledgeable one.

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Did I just watch him pick up a clean folded towel off the washing machine wipe his face and wet hands after having them in his mouth and then fold the towel back up and lay it back on the washer?

Disgusting 🤢

Really now. Well doesn't he remind you of someone after all ? Of course he does when it is after all yourself, skunk.

38 minutes ago, mike r said:

my point is if someone must go to work or where ever, she doesn't get ready 2 hours before going out the door, but leave it for what it is.... evrybody have is own opinion....no hard feelings  

You're right Mike. There shouldn't be any hard feelings anyway. 

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

man 👦

exit 

Wait. Can it be possible filipe my friend ? The one behind the curtain of any and all known Leora who portrays himself as a little ole nasty skunk here may have not been exclusivley informed of what may occur next there ? Why that's preposterous to believe such a thing.