Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora before you go to sleep please place me on the bed.

🐨

Looks like I'll need to send more flowers to get bed into Leora's good books. 🙂  would it help if I threw the smelly one over the balcony?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Looks like I'll need to send more flowers to get bed into Leora's good books. 🙂  would it help if I threw the smelly one over the balcony?

In the words of the infamous Greta.

How dare you!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Being an Australian we pretty much give everyone a nickname. So this being the case the new guy I'm giving him his own nickname.

Welcome  "Blue Balls"

Why "Blue Balls" the poor man has two near naked sexy women a few feet away and can't get any action.

Any idea how long  "Blue Balls" is staying?

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Probably not to long after he wakes as usual.

He probably won't even get the continental breakfast that's normally offered at some hostels and concierge services are definitely not going to be offered. They'll probably have to fumigate the couch when he leaves. jk

I imagine Leora wasn't to happy that her new bedspread was takin and used by someone else. Hopefully that gets charged to his itemized bill before he departs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Poor "Blue Balls"  is having a cold shower. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Probably not to long after he wakes as usual.

He probably won't even get the continental breakfast that's normally offered at some hostels and concierge services are definitely not going to be offered. They'll probably have to fumigate the couch when he leaves. jk

I imagine Leora wasn't to happy that her new bedspread was takin and used by someone else. Hopefully that gets charged to his itemized bill before he departs.

I forgot to mention check out time is 11 am.

• Haha 3