Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

28 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It has become more and more evident that Leora is getting sexually gratified somewhere other than this apartment. I would imagine it’s the guy who keeps sending her flowers once very week or so. In my opinion there is no longer any spontaneity in this apartment. Everything is now scripted that includes mutual massages between her and Malia that lead to nothing, along with pseudomasterbation acts performed by Leora once every couple days so her cams get some activity and RLC replay views for premium subscribers. The reality is her real Private intimate life is taking place outside the apartment and away from RLC viewers.

even when I look at it soberly and not the way I would like to see it, Leora's body language says something completely different. she did not go out tonight with a face of yoepie I go to my friend, and I see that often, when she really goes out with someone her body language is very different, I agree with Pulo that she works, where and what that may be

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora before you go out please place me on the bed.

🐨

If it was me I'd tie a rope to your leg and hang you off the balcony. 😉

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

If it was me I'd tie a rope to your leg and hang you off the balcony. 😉

It's time Leora cleaned out her pantie draw..... and threw out all the old smelly old things 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3