see you later 

Beautiful girls so cute so good so darling so happy 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

🐈😘☺️👍

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, domi500 said:

HAAAAHAAA ja mit denn ganzen Maikap Instrumenten dem Gläteisen und noch zum guten schluss mit dem neu geckauften Weissen SEXY DESSOU !!! Alles um ihre Patienten die ganze NACHT über GLÜCKLICH zu stellen !!!! Das Was mich daran Stöhrt ist das sie es nicht fertig bringt uns ihren neuen LOVER ( Der Hôchstwarscheinlich diese Nacht mehr Spass mit ihr haben durfte als ihre TREUEN und ZAHLENDEN FANS ) zu sich einzu laden ; Dann Hätten wir alle etwas davon !!!

You back again, even your German is not grammaticaly correct, and if anyone wants to make sence of this using Google Translate, first translate it into Russian then into English

• Like 4

12 hours ago, happyone said:

Some people eventually show their true colors (as has been demonstrated in all the other threads)  thinking it is all a joke.  Otherwise why "Chat continues-LMAO"???

I must have touched a nerve!!  mission accomplished, so now you can go back to creating new threads 6 to 8 pages before the current thread is done....so you see, it did bother you and what you said about me was uncalled for but I expected nothing less from you and others!!

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Malia has no colors Happy. she is just as plain as Jane can be be.... Lost cause really when it comes too voyeurism. I really thought she potential, but I realize now she no longer has much potential because she does not even begin to know how to really seduce the voguers who pay for her stay in in Prague !!! I would ay to her enjoy while you can because as fast as it happened it can be taken from you MALIA , and it will back to the frozen tundra that you know so well.

What has she ever done to you besides not showing constant nudity or not teasing or trying to seduce every limp dick guy that comes along?  This is what RLC has become with you people, all y'all care about is the sex or lack there of.  Keep demanding there is not enough and eventually there will be none at all!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Haha ! What a truly obnoxious insignificant individual you have become in recent months.

I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, I now can’t imagine why.

FYI. I now live with my brother, perhaps I should have cleared that with you first..

As for Pepe, myself and him have had several disagreements with each other over the years and will possibly have others in the future, but if I think his comments are fair I will give credit for it, likewise if I found one of yours credit worthy, which I have also in the past.

There’s no point in trying to carry on with me where you left of with Pepe Nic...I won’t rise to your immature goading...That’s why I blocked you last time.

So fill your boots and rant as much as you wish, it will not bother me at all..All it will do is give you some warped satisfaction, but if that’s what you live for then have at it.....

As for respect ! I can well live without needing or wanting your respect, I imagine many people can.

I will not respond anymore so any other snide remarks from you are for you and your egos benefit only.

That's a good damn thing because I damn sure ain't gonna pussy foot around you or your sarcastic assed little buddy there tabby. I was goading no one. But if you choose to believe or call someone offering the same or similar treatment to someone who does so to some others here all the time as that, it could be referred to whatever you may want it to be. As far as any so called snide remarks, you and your buddy could very well be in the running to be considered King of such here. What great egos from you both on full display most of the time. And I certainly wasn't referring to only my respect of either of you, because that was lost long ago, and I'm not the only one who visits here to notice you both's twisted egos on full display at times.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's a good damn thing because I damn sure ain't gonna pussy foot around you or your sarcastic assed little buddy there tabby. As far as any so called snide remarks, you and your buddy could very well be in the running to be considered King of such here. What great egos from you both on full display most of the time.

friend you're involved in an argument every day , that shouldn't be fun for you either,  this forum can be a nice place to talk about the girls you like and where everyone can sit in their own group but at the moment there are only arguments, trolls and people burning residents to the ground because they try to live a normal life without excessive sex , this is not a nice place to be anymore 😥

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

friend you're involved in an argument every day , that shouldn't be fun for you either,  this forum can be a nice place to talk about the girls you like and where everyone can sit in their own group but at the moment there are only arguments, trolls and people burning residents to the ground because they try to live a normal life without excessive sex , this is not a nice place to be anymore 😥

yes....this thread has changed and not for the better!!

• Like 4