Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Oh mate, she has made several calls in the last 30 hours which, i am not kidding, have been half that time in length! Really! She is showing homesick signs more. Poor little star 🌟

At least folks of modern times have the benefits of being able to video chat with someone unlike those of us who were around before things like household computers, pc's, tablets, smartphones, and the internet existed. As back then folks were relegated to only regular old telephones and things such as long distance charges and certainly much higher charges for any international calling. I'm certain you are aware of all that as well slip, and was just making a point.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

At least folks of modern times have the benefits of being able to video chat with someone unlike those of us who were around before things like household computers, pc's, tablets, smartphones, and the internet existed. As back then folks were relegated to only regular old telephones and things such as long distance charges and certainly much higher charges for any international calling. I'm certain you are aware of all that as well slip, and was just making a point.

Stood in line two hours to make a 3 minute call home from Vietnam.  Had to say "over" after every sentence to cue the ham radio operator guy to flip the send/receive switch.  That was Star Wars technology right there.  Called a MARS station call. (military auxilliary radio system)

"I love you, Mom.  Over"

"I love you too, son.  Over"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, gomer said:

Stood in line two hours to make a 3 minute call home from Vietnam.  Had to say "over" after every sentence to cue the ham radio operator guy to flip the send/receive switch.  That was Star Wars technology right there.  Called a MARS station call. (military auxilliary radio system)

"I love you, Mom.  Over"

"I love you too, son.  Over"

Yes, the world has certainly changed quite a bit over the last 50 to 100 years. Especially the last 50. And your service was and is appreciated gomer. I missed the end of our involvement Nam by about 7 years when I done a hitch in the Nav. I have a son who done two hitches in the Corps.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

If this is true, wouldn't you think she'd take her BFF along with her instead of leaving her home alone...😕

What? 🤔

Why, so the guy she’s seeing can have a threesome? Malia is still trying to figure out the solo masterbation technique. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

I read all the comments, but no one said Leora went out again, maybe because it's normal now, the way RLC is now, it's fine.

Sure, it’s fine with RLC as long as they collect their monthly membership fees from their subscribers. Once viewership of her rooms slows down and members no longer renew their membership then they’ll care, and I assume so will Leora if it impacts her paycheck.. 😉

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, mike r said:

I have a feeling  .. like she's doing a volunteer nurse job in connection with covid19 patients in a hospital in prague........... if it is so, it's  very loyal of her.... god will bless her !

You really think so. Perhaps we should change her name to ‘Saint Leora’? 🤔

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Sure, it’s fine with RLC as long as they collect their monthly membership fees from their subscribers. Once viewership of her rooms slows down and no longer Renee their membership they’ll care

yes, you're right... the last two months there will certainly be a drop in views in her room..... except that she spent less time in it........there is also less special happening in the room... . which is not common of Leora for RLC....... hopefully things will work out between RLC and Leora

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

11 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I have a feeling  .. like she's doing a volunteer nurse job in connection with covid19 patients in a hospital in prague........... if it is so, it's  very loyal of her.... god will bless her !

was just a joke...a little sarcastic..... i guess i was bored.....lol

• Thanks 1