Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I removed mine to change it and you see what I'm stuck with.....good luck Slip!!

It still won't let me choose a picture off my comp, click on the option and nothing happens, so i have to go to upload and then select 'import from URL', it is the only way i can do it.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

It still won't let me choose a picture off my comp, click on the option and nothing happens, so i have to go to upload and then select 'import from URL', it is the only way i can do it.

Yep....there is a bug that just won't go away within the CC software lol

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I must have touched a nerve!!  mission accomplished, so now you can go back to creating new threads 6 to 8 pages before the current thread is done....so you see, it did bother you and what you said about me was uncalled for but I expected nothing less from you and others!!

Having after read the first 12 pages of this thread, you were correct in your label "Chat continues-LMAO" because based on the last 12 pages, this thread has become a joke. Nothing much about the 2 girls, except attacks on Malia and between  the posters in here. 

I apologize, and I have deleted all my posts that referenced your initial post in this thread. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Having after read the first 12 pages of this thread, you were correct in your label "Chat continues-LMAO" because based on the last 12 pages, this thread has become a joke. Nothing much about the 2 girls, except attacks on Malia and the posters in here. 

I apologize, and I have deleted all my posts that referenced your initial post in this thread. 

There was no need to go back and delete anything H1.  The "LMAO" which was attached to "Chat continues" was for you because I was trying to poke a little fun at you for you starting a new thread pages and pages before it needed to be.  I obviously failed at my warp sense of humor and the hammer came down on me from you and others, so I apologize for trying to be funny. I have nothing against you and try my damndest to keep things light in this forum. So, carry on and have a good day!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Is it that no much happens on this site that people start bickering well  now aunties here what next  stabbings.   gunshots  unbelievable

i'd settle to read about a leaky tampon or something similar lmao.  the stabbings and gunshots, i could do without reading about.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Obviously i am biased, but the attacks on Malia last night were plain disgraceful. Totally unwarranted and uncalled for. And yes Leora came in for shit too - I don't know what has happened since last weekend, but the sheer negativity has been crazy.