Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wasn't referring to anything like that in my comment to slip. I was only asking him about his avatar. No one that visits here knows for certain what she does when she's away. Sure anyone can think what they want, but if something as such gets mentioned here with no proof, it's only speculation, conjecture, or inuendo.

Analysis and rationality has to do with odds and probability.  What are the odds she is spending all night 3-5 nights a wekk with "friends?"

This is a test.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Analysis and rationality has to do with odds and probability.  What are the odds she is spending all night 3-5 nights a wekk with "friends?"

This is a test.

But it's not 3-5 nights at all as you say, it is usually one perhaps two. And she returns a few hours later. Only on very seldom occasions has she been out till the next day. 

It could be anything, not what is always thought. Not everything involves that.

52 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You know I'm curious to ask, does anyone know if Leora still wears her mask when she goes out, or I should call her Jackie O with those sunglasses

Please no, this is not the walking dead thread 😏

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

But it's not 3-5 nights at all as you say, it is usually one perhaps two. And she returns a few hours later. Only on very seldom occasions has she been out till the next day. 

exactly. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

D-